Eden Hazard

the wes

Nothing?

Some random media bs doesnt mean there problems between Mourinho and Hazard.

Hazard is Mourinho's most used player, do you realy think that would be the case if he wasnt fully commited like that journalist says? I doubt it

Yeah this. If Mourinho wasn't happy with Hazard's commitment he'd simply bench him.

if we let him go (i cant even imagine that we would be comprehending letting him go). but still "IF" we let him go, with him would go our title hopes.

also i cant understand what his problem with mou would be?? would it be that eden feels mou is playing him too much, that he is playing him in literally every game. i mean such nonsensical rumors!!!

Been seeing this piece by Neil Ashton circulating around the twittersphere and most people seem to be in agreement that there's only one way Hazard should respond to these rumours.......

We ain't even talking about the game, we in here talking about.....practice!! :D In all seriousness though, with AVB gone, I imagine Neil will now resume back to delighting us all with his petulant, sensationalist stories about the 'football-ruining madhouse' that is chelsea football club.

That's funny.

How many rings does Iverson have?

Jordan practiced as hard as he played and that's why he's the greatest of all time. Ronaldo works on his game and works twice as hard as almost any other player in the gym - that's why he's one of the greatest players ever.

Hazard could be one of the greatest ever. But he needs to knuckle down and show the type of form he showed against Sunderland more than once a season (last season it was against West Ham). I know it's easy to slate Ashton but the guy does have some credibility.

One more thing about that clip - wasn't Iverson scoring champion, all-star and league MVP when he said that stuff? Eden Hazard has achieved slightly more than the square root of fuck all right now. He NEEDS to practice.

That's funny.

How many rings does Iverson have?

Jordan practiced as hard as he played and that's why he's the greatest of all time. Ronaldo works on his game and works twice as hard as almost any other player in the gym - that's why he's one of the greatest players ever.

Hazard could be one of the greatest ever. But he needs to knuckle down and show the type of form he showed against Sunderland more than once a season (last season it was against West Ham). I know it's easy to slate Ashton but the guy does have some credibility.

One more thing about that clip - wasn't Iverson scoring champion, all-star and league MVP when he said that stuff? Eden Hazard has achieved slightly more than the square root of fuck all right now. He NEEDS to practice.

Ronaldo is the trained product, but Messi is raw God given talent.

If Hazard has the latter, we wouldn't have been playing in the Europa League last season. He needs to PRACTICE to reach the level of Messi or Ronaldo.

No question of his skills. And he couldn't have asked for a better coach.

Yeah, sure Jose wants to get rid of our best player. How can someone even believe in that? :)

Todays news ,tommorows fish and chip paper. The boy is class ,I wonder why Ashton is not so interested in whether Mikel stays on for extra training? he was stupid to miss training when he went to France ,but class players deserve a bit of slack and Hazard is quality.

Probably not a good idea for Hazard to pull an 'Iverson rant' on this one! Exactly the kind of egomaniac thing Zlatan would do though...

But I agree. Much has been said about whether Iverson could have achieved much more as a player if he had embraced a better work ethic in 'practice' such as that of Kobe or of course, Jordan. But I don't see any 'slacker' signs like that from Hazard. He's been mediocre for large parts of the season, but also in the time he's been here at this club, our playing style has been such a disjointed mess. I think it's kinda unrealistic to expect him (at age 21/22) to consistently perform as he did against Sunderland when the team hasn't exactly been playing in a way in which his potential can be optimized.

Anyway, If this story were coming from Dominic FiField at the Guardian i'd be worried but I don't consider Neil Ashton as a credible journalist at all. He gets some things right (i.e predicting the line-up for champions league final) but massively exaggerates others, and this cock & bull story is one of them. The majority of his pieces about Chelsea has centred around a narrative of dysfunction and now he's trying to engineer this image of Hazard as lazy and uncommitted with no substantial evidence to support that. So Hazard doesn't linger around after training..... big deal. Is he continuously showing up late to training or slacking off in training? There's been no indication of that from Mourinho. Jose has had no problem benching big stars for underachieving (whether in training or on the pitch) and he certainly wouldn't have a problem in doing the same with Hazard if he weren't working hard enough.

You guys dont follow the NBA...

Iverson had a strong work ethic.... Worked his ass in High school, college and the NBA. Probably could of gone pro in american football as well..

He just was a misunderstood person that made terrible decisions off the court and had a "ME" attitude similar to Cristiano.....

However, no one ever question AI work ethic or heart/desire...