Eden Hazard

the wes

Well, that rating difference is quite significant...

Those ratings mean nothing tbh. Proof of that is that Torres is the second best in the team with a 7.3 rating (http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/15/Show/England-Chelsea - at the bottom of the page) which isn't part of this chart because that's considering UCL too. If someone tells me that Torres has had a better season than Oscar, Terry, Iva and Ramires all I have to do is laugh on their face.

It doesn't mean recently Eden hasn't been our best player and given how Oscar is back on form, I think it's fair to say the two of them are the best players for us this season, although I have a hard time deciding who's been better all matches considered. Oscar has been regularly one of the best players for most of the season having only a few matches after his injury in bad form, while Eden took some time to peak. I think Eden will surpass Oscar at some point, I'm just not sure if that already happened - which at the end doesn't really matter. I really want them to have the form of their lives in the following months and I couldn't care less (or couldn't it be any less irrelevant) which one ends up being the best of the season if both of them just play amazingly.

Eden Hazard PSG bound in the summer

Chelsea star Eden Hazard has already told a club-mate that he will sign for Paris Saint-Germain in the summer. A fee of 50m-60m is expected to complete the deal.

Source: Le Parisien

Friday, January 10, 2014 07:51

From goal.com

Lol who the Fuk writes this shit

Why are people on this forum always so desperate to put a price tag on our players?

I don't think people are desperate to do anything of the sort. I just think that when there are stories linking players to moves (however spurious they might be) it does make one think of what type of fee might be attached to such a move.

open question

Sentiments aside and being reaslistic (i.e no zlatan,cavani,silva plus £400m joke) objectively, what would be that offer "chelsea can't resist" for you? for me it's anything upwards of £55m. at this point in time, he hasn't shown the level of consistency and performance to warrant the suarez, bale type of fees and the 55m firgure is largely based on his potential which he might or might not reach. there's no such thing as he's too talented not to fulfill his potential.

you just can't quantify some things objectively, it won't feel right ... its like asking a guy how many more years he wants his moma to live, 'FOREVER' one can only say, even if he knows that aint 'realistic' ... u dig?

Chelsea star Eden Hazard has already told a club-mate that he will sign for Paris Saint-Germain in the summer. A fee of 50m-60m is expected to complete the deal.

From goal.com

Goal.com...... No comment needed ;)

From goal.com

The worst thing is that people gets paid to write stuff like this...Must be the easiest job in the world:

1) Pick a highly rated player

2) Link him with PSG/RM/Barca/City/Chelsea/whatever

3) Profit.