Eden Hazard

the wes

I think Skip wins as well. Your Logic is flawed. You think its normal Hazard puts in a defensive shift cause he is a midfielder, yet you do count and compare goals ..... How come the position is taken out of the equator here?

It looks like you are looking for arguments to simply back up your own beliefs. Its called a self serving bias - just so you know.

Do you think Hazard is a better overall player than Neymar?

Well, if you guys think about it suarez ran the show at liverpool and now is either option 2 or 3 are a superior team, yet, only managed 8 goals so far for barcelona. Bale to the same respect had a inferior spurs squad, yet managed amazing stats, and went to madrid as option 2 or 3 and hasn't really lived up to their expectations.

So, neymar can have suarez, messi and whoever, but suarez stats never improved from liverpool. In addition, Suarez is in his prime, whileas Neymar is far from it. Also, hazard isn't the man in belgium and his stats are far from good... So, even though hazard had inferior players on chelsea, the fact he is the "man" of the team really is the best position for him to get stats and "create."

You can argue that Mata had torres as well, but he went to united with a team that had a better attacking options as well in rooney, rvp, falcao, herrara, Di maria, yet, isn't anywhere close to getting the same stats as in 2012.

Eden Hazard ... bla bla Messi.... bla bla better than Neymar ... fewer goals than Ronaldo.... bla bla....

Guys Eden Hazard is Eden Hazard. Why don't we stop comparing players and just enjoy the fact we have a diamond in our team who gives us joy and happiness every weekend!!!

ps: I frankly don't care about Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar because the are NOT in OUR team!

ps 2: maybe you should check the grass of your neighbors garden... will probably be greener than yours!

Yes. But there is no way in saying it is clear cut, it isn't.

My question for you: what team you like best: Chelsea or Barca?

Barca is my team. I don't like Chelsea but respect every club. And I love Hazard and think he'd be a better fit for Barca than Neymar.

He scored 14 goals in the league in his first season in England, so he didn't flop at all.

What happened in his second season ?

What I know is that EVERYONE in EVERYWHERE is going to tell you that he had an attitude problems. You can't help them.

Everyone may have an opinion, but quality players that comes to England are doing very well, especially those from La Liga. This league is particularly kind for the players with high technical ability to flourish here.

I judge a player on more than one season. He had the ability to become WC, but went for the money.

As I stated before, I don't doubt his ability. His attitude (diving, play acting, etc) are the things that make me doubt him.

Yes. But there is no way in saying it is clear cut, it isn't.

My question for you: what team you like best: Chelsea or Barca?

He's spanish with a pep picture as his profile......

Hazard and Neymar

Both beasts!

We have Hazard, would we also want Neymar? Yes, of course. In lieu of Hazard? Hell no.

Barca have Neymar, would they also want Hazard? Yes, of course. In lieu of Neymar? Hell no.

Also whoever posted that Hazard is a better human is again cause you know Hazard better than Neymar. Neymar as a KID has been thrown all the pressure of the greatest footballing country on his shoulders and dude has taken it in his stride and I've always seen him with a smile, someone who loves football. Yeah, he dives and cries but that's part of football unfortunately, doesn't make him a bad human.

I think both are the top 2 young attacking talents in world football without question, no one else comes close.

It's very close right now between them but I think Hazard is definitely the more complete player but the lack of goals is something you just can't overlook. Neymar is without a shadow of doubt a much much better goalscorer. Can Neymar ever become as complete as Hazard? I doubt it. Can Hazard become as good a goal-scorer? Yes.

Robinho?

Both meant to be the new Pele, both were stars for Santos, and both moved to Spain. Robinho came to England and flopped, so who's to say the same wouldn't happen to Neymar?

Everything discussed is just opinions and assumptions. If Neymar continues to follow Robinho's path, this conversation might have some substance.

Robinho kind of flopped a bit everywhere, no? Never became a true star.

Robinho kind of flopped a bit everywhere, no? Never became a true star.

I agree. He had the potential to be a great, but his attitude was his downfall. Seems to be the case for quite a few Brazilians.

I agree. He had the potential to be a great, but his attitude was his downfall. Seems to be the case for quite a few Brazilians.

Different mentality.

A lot of them grew very poor. However, they start making money and realize training and football is second to partying and fame.

Different mentality.

A lot of them grew very poor. However, they start making money and realize training and football is second to partying and fame.

Possibly that, but agents should guiding them to an extent.