Eden Hazard

the wes

He is gonna join Real Madrid next year for 100m after they sold Bale to MU For around the same.

I think Chelsea is at the end if that happens...one of the best player in the world and soon to be challenging for Ballon D'Or will leave us

He is gonna join Real Madrid next year for 100m after they sold Bale to MU For around the same.

I think Chelsea is at the end if that happens...one of the best player in the world and soon to be challenging for Ballon D'Or will leave us

At the end of what?

We existed before Hazard, and we will exist after him.

We are no one man club.

I'd just love to see him play with Messi, the magic those two together could produce would leave people's jaws on the ground

It will not work as well as it is atm. Atm their attack is basically perfection.

At the end of what?

We existed before Hazard, and we will exist after him.

We are no one man club.

Yh nothing I guess we existed before and will exist after him, but when we watch him hold that golden ball in 5 years for Real we will all say what could have been...

Lets be honest, the only way this team will learn to play as a team is if it was deprived of Hazard for a couple of weeks becoz Hazard seems to be carrying 9 other outfielders at the moment. Its one thing going to to your go to guy as as plan A but its another not even having a plan B to help supplement plan A

We need to stop overrating Hazard. He has great games sometimes but in overall he is not good enough to challenge CR or Messi for d'Or. And he is not that young now. CR and Messi were already the best at that time.

Hazard was quite for 95% of the match. Sometimes its hard to notice he was even playing...

In that "5 %" he still managed to create more then all our other attackers combined.

And that highlights how shit the entire team was - but it is Mourinho who gets the flack for it.

Not nearly man enough for yesterday's match. He was not interested at all to play in the second half, whenever we had the lead, just as everyone else. Very disappointed in him. How all these MOTM votes appeared in the other thread is quite astonishing to me....

And that highlights how shit the entire team was - but it is Mourinho who gets the flack for it.

I think it's justified that Mourinho gets the flack for this. His tactics failed miserably since they didn't enabale players to dominate the game or to make decisive actions. His tactics made the team play like shit. This is especially true for creative players like Hazard. He stood alone and there's no support at all. The same goes for Costa, the only thing he could do is resort to more dubious behaviour. Its all defence and hoping that Hazard, Willian,Costa etc... have a sudden flash and score a goal. Mourinho really needs to learn from this cause it didn't work against PSG weeks ago or against Athletico last year. I am not saying that all the players get off scot-free. But the major responsibility lays with Mou's "plan".

We need to stop overrating Hazard. He has great games sometimes but in overall he is not good enough to challenge CR or Messi for d'Or. And he is not that young now. CR and Messi were already the best at that time.

I am not going to hide the fact that maybe I'm a bit of a fanboy but I'm quite sure that Messi or CR wouldn't have done alot better in the same situation. I am convinced that Mou is holding back Hazard's potential. He may have become a bit better at defending now, but his creativity and energy is suffering.

Not nearly man enough for yesterday's match. He was not interested at all to play in the second half, whenever we had the lead, just as everyone else. Very disappointed in him. How all these MOTM votes appeared in the other thread is quite astonishing to me....

because he was the best out of a pathetic bunch, that's why. Personally, I'm not a fan of MOTM when the team plays so poorly.

because he was the best out of a pathetic bunch, that's why. Personally, I'm not a fan of MOTM when the team plays so poorly.

I voted for Courtois. He was the only one that showed me he was 100% ready and willing to win that game.

My dad (who is an Arsenal fan) laughed at how many times Hazard falls on the floor rolling yesterday. He said one of these days, Hazard will eventually be caught out by the refs and will start to ignore the fouls, even if they were genuine.

Uhh that's already happening.