Eden Hazard

the wes

While he is our best player, he needs to do shit instead of just atempting.

Improve the finishing. When he gets infront of goal, he looks like school boy. Funny because he takes penalties with zero pressure.

Hazard is a player who would give you the ball instead of trying to score himself,hoping you would do it.

Be glad he is, otherwise he would play for barca or real.

While he is our best player, he needs to do shit instead of just atempting.

Improve the finishing. When he gets infront of goal, he looks like school boy. Funny because he takes penalties with zero pressure.

If others attempted as well I'm sure his attempts would end up being doing some shit.

Hazard is apparently the massive favourite to win the PFA player of the year award. He will be the first CFC player to win it since Terry did in 2005 and our 2nd ever player to do.

Who are other candidates? I imagine Kane, Fabregas, Costa, Sanchez and Agüero are in the run?

He needs to develop a bigger killer instinct... that's for sure! Eventually he will get there!

But come on, are we really complaining about Hazards performances?? He as one of the only ones in our squad he doesn't have a fall back, looks very sharp every single game again (having started every game!!).

He also is the man of the match in 70% of the games...

So those who want to complain about Hazard these days... might as well just book a room in an old peoples home! There you can try other very popular topics to complain about: the weather, the food, youth these days, ...

Completely agree. I really hope hazard can develop like Messi. I remembering the beginning Messi was known only as dribbler. Then he developed into a fantastic Passer,and goal scorer.

I don't think hazard will ever be goal getter but I think if he can be a world class Passer + dribbler I will be more than happy.

Exactly. I know hazard can't score 40+ goals but with his level of ball control he should be pulling off more vertical passes.

If anyone watches hazard a lot, you'll see many times he makes that diagonal dribble from the left side and Costa and azpi makes a run but he totally doesn't see them because he's looking at the floor instead of taking a peep at your teammates runs like messi.

He needs to add that type of pass during dribbles to his game so that he can be more unpredictable. If I know he isn't going to put costa through like messi puts Neymar through then I have it easier to mark him than someone who can also put a good pass behind me while dribbling.

You just get the feeling the next step in his career is to move to the centre. Messi's game went up another level when he played in the centre, closer to goal. I don't think Hazard has anything more to achieve playing out-wide. Watching Messi, and with Hazard's skill-set, it makes a lot of sense. It's something I hope Mourinho considers.

Messi doesn't really play centrally anymore at Barcelona though. He's gone back to the right side of the attack (sometimes he swaps with Suarez but he isn't exclusively in the centre anymore).

You just get the feeling the next step in his career is to move to the centre. Messi's game went up another level when he played in the centre, closer to goal. I don't think Hazard has anything more to achieve playing out-wide. Watching Messi, and with Hazard's skill-set, it makes a lot of sense. It's something I hope Mourinho considers.

I doubt Mourinho is suddenly going to go all Guardiola and start playing Hazard down the middle. He'll always play with a proper striker upfront.

There's a real posibility of Hazard breaking the 20-goal barrier this season. 10 goals in the league, 2 in the League Cup and 4 in the CL. 10 games left to play.

Anyone who knows how many goals were PKs?

There's a real posibility of Hazard breaking the 20-goal barrier this season. 10 goals in the league, 2 in the League Cup and 4 in the CL. 10 games left to play.

iirc 5, Arsenal, QPR, Marinbor, Liverpool and PSG.

20 goals a season would be brilliant factoring in what else he does.

Messi's been playing on the right side this season, and he's back to his old best.

He was absolutely insane vs Man City.

Honestly he should have already gone past the 20 goal barrier this season. In the Maribor games alone he could have gotten 4 more goals. ( penalty he missed, penalty he gave to Drogba, 2 1 on 1 chances with the goalkeeper.)

He has 16 goals and 8 assists in all competitions. Good numbers but they don't really accurately depict his performances this season. He should already have been closer to the 25 goal barrier and the 15-20 assists barrier.

2 PK's in the league, Arsenal and QPR.

2 in the CL, Maribor and PSG.

1 in the league cup, Liverpool.

iirc 5, Arsenal, QPR, Marinbor, Liverpool and PSG.

20 goals a season would be brilliant factoring in what else he does.

Thanks and agree.

Honestly he should have already gone past the 20 goal barrier this season. In the Maribor games alone he could have gotten 4 more goals. ( penalty he missed, penalty he gave to Drogba, 2 1 on 1 chances with the goalkeeper.)

He has 16 goals and 8 assists in all competitions. Good numbers but they don't really accurately depict his performances this season. He should already have been closer to the 25 goal barrier and the 15-20 assists barrier.

2 PK's in the league, Arsenal and QPR.

2 in the CL, Maribor and PSG.

1 in the league cup, Liverpool.

Thanks.

I have said it the entire season. Player of the season for me, that includes the league. I only find his assist tally disappointing. And he could've scored more yeah, but I don't really hold it against him. Watching Neymar vs City, I started to think about Hazard and how he (Eden) is a lot more clever and efficient in possession. Both fantastic players but everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

Actually he has 15 this season, He has scored 3 in the CL not 4.

We all know him pretty well of course... But this video is a great 22 minute reminder of what an absolute top class artist he is!

JUST WOW!! We are blessed to have a player like this in our team. The reason why you go to a stadium!

If you have some time off... make sure to check it out!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCWffAUpBBY