test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

5 hours ago, El P. said:

I think they rated him so highly because he is playing at the top top level two seasons in the row. Also, no need to mention he've won the league two seasons in a row.

Kante is somewhat trending in all those rankings, we saw it first at our club domestic rankings where he got all of the awards in front of Hazard who was at least at the same level last season as N'Golo, and now this. "Letc all vote for good guey Kante! He is such a good guey, plays zo good an' iz so noice!"

Yes but the award is supposed to be about the past year's performance, no? Kante was great for the last 12 months and so was Hazard. Considering his contribution - goals and assists - and the fact that he won the Premier League, does he really deserve to be in 19th, below the likes of Griezmann, Dybala, De Bruyne?

Just now, Jason said:

Yes but the award is supposed to be about the past year's performance, no? Kante was great for the last 12 months and so was Hazard. Considering his contribution - goals and assists - and the fact that he won the Premier League, does he really deserve to be in 19th, below the likes of Griezmann, Dybala, De Bruyne?

I agree, but there is hard any logic and "rules" in any of the Ballon d'Or ratings. Hazard deserves to be around 10th spot, if we consider not playing in Europe. Kante around 15th spot. My opinion.

2 hours ago, Namika said:

http://www.onzemondial.com/etranger/272443-exclu-mag-313-chelsea-eden-hazard-si-dans-ton-boulot-tu-es-le-patron-tu-bouges-toi

When you read this interview in french, it's so obvious he wants to go to Madrid this summer.

He said absolutely nothing new in this interview. He's been saying those things for a years now and yet he's still here.

2 hours ago, pHaRaOn said:

He said absolutely nothing new in this interview. He's been saying those things for a years now and yet he's still here.

Yep, don't think Perez is interested by him.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/08/ngolo-kante-deserves-to-win-ballon-dor-says-chelsea-manager-antonio-conte

Conte has previously described Hazard as being in the world’s top three players, and emphasised on Friday the qualities that set apart the game’s truly elite players. “I like to call it a ‘sacred fire’ when you have it inside you; the will to win every game,” Conte said. “At this level we all have it inside us. Then the flame can be big or little. When you have an inferno it means you are like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar.

“When you see these players you see a hunger in every moment. Score one goal, they want to score the second; score the second and they want to score the third. They want to win, win and continue to win.

“The past is not important for these players. Eden has the right characteristics to try to fight with these giants. He has the characteristics, so then he has to try to do it. And to improve his position in this table next year.”

18 hours ago, Jason said:

Not to devalue his contribution but if Hazard was ranked in 19th because he didn't play in Europe last season, then what's the reason for Kante to be in 8th?

I’m not necessarily agreeing with the rankings. My point is in any rankings Mbappé should be rated as having a better year than Eden. 

9 hours ago, The Skipper said:

@Jason in fact, this is what my football community’s account tweeted just a few hours ago. 

Said the same.

21 hours ago, Jason said:

The Skipper likes this

9 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

That's why he is 19 - th . And will never get higher than that period !!!

The result hurts but come on lets start throwing around silly statements like this.

3 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

The truth hurts doesn't it !!! 

So he has one questionable game since return from an ankle break (Crystal Palace aside) and you come here trolling. As for the balon d'or you can shove it up your a*** for giving any credence to that laughable shitshow. You should be ashamed for posting that

Tomo, 11Drogba and manpe like this

13 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

So he has one questionable game since return from an ankle break (Crystal Palace aside) and you come here trolling. As for the balon d'or you can shove it up your a*** for giving any credence to that laughable shitshow. You should be ashamed for posting that

Why is my opinion that he is not that good that everyone in here thinks he is a trolling !!!

I am grateful for everything that he is done for the club but the fact is that when the team need's him the most he is nowhere to be seen !!!

You of all people have the audacity the tell me what can and I can not post !!! When you were posting hatefull troling and unpopular at the time things at the greatest ever manager that this club has ever had !!!

So no I won't be ashamed and will give more credence to the Balon D'or than that of a MrExalibur100 or a BelgianNut or any of the asswipes around here thank you very much good sir !!!

5 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

when the team need's him the most he is nowhere to be seen !!

Totally agreed! I mean it's not like he was the one who carried us to two title leagues especially during the second halves of those seasons when the rest of the team had gone off the boil.

DYC. likes this