test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

2 minutes ago, zakhov said:

They'll need to get rid of Martinez if they want any chance of winning the WC. Just don't see it happening while he's in charge.

I haven't watched any of the Belgium game to judge. But for the most part international tournament has been about play ultra defensive or ultra possession football, and hopefully you can score goals. 

So how is their defending ? 

His long passing is really underrated. We always admired him for great dribbling, ball control, speed, even his goals, but dayumn those long lofted passes...

Blue Armour likes this

8 hours ago, El P. said:

His long passing is really underrated. We always admired him for great dribbling, ball control, speed, even his goals, but dayumn those long lofted passes...

Must be something they train very well. Nearly every player can play great long passes.

There are some parts that may sound surprising...

Eden Hazard’s portrait of his ideal player: Terry’s leadership and Benteke’s heading
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/26/eden-hazards-portrait-of-an-ideal-player-terrys-leadership-and-bentekes-heading?CMP=share_btn_tw

I would take the free kicks of Juninho [Pernambucano]. In training, I can take them not badly, but as soon as I get to the game, I’m not focused, be it corners, free kicks … That’s why I do not get many. I shoot as if I were in my backyard, but still need some concentration. But I cannot!

I do not like to talk. For the national team, I am captain but I say nothing. I do my talking with the ball, on the ground... When I am a captain, I say to myself: ‘What am I going to say?’ I should be able to but I cannot. And there is no question of forcing myself.

We have an explanation why he is not taking any free kick.

Sign a new contract now!

Best to stay with us and get a legend status like Drogba then go to Madrid and just be another player. 

Fantastic performance even by his own standards. Unbelievable player. Shame his great strike didn't gone in.

Can't believe some people in the media still doubt him. Stood out today