Eden Hazard

the wes

Only if we have a great player coming up after him.

Just like we did with Mata and David Luiz.

We thought they was going to stay here forever, but we found better players.

If Hazard does good for the next 3 years and by then we have somebody that can challenge then yes we would sell him.

But if he's our best player in the team, then there's no way we will sell him.

He will never leave..[emoji35]

Only if we have a great player coming up after him.

Just like we did with Mata and David Luiz.

We thought they was going to stay here forever, but we found better players.

If Hazard does good for the next 3 years and by then we have somebody that can challenge then yes we would sell him.

But if he's our best player in the team, then there's no way we will sell him.

I'm sure Chelsea will continue to reload. Difference between Luiz, Mata, and Hazard is that neither Luiz or Mata were potential Ball D'Or candidates. They were both players who provided a lot for Chelsea but neither had the potential to be the best player that Chelsea has ever had.

Who knows maybe he leaves, but I don't think it is as cut an dried as some may think it to be. I think there's something special about becoming an all time legend at club as opposed to being one of many who will always be overshadowed by the other legendary greats irrespective of how good he performs.

This Madrid talk is a non-starter under the current circumstances for any number of reasons.

The boy and Mourinho have a fantastic relationship; the boss is almost paternal in the way he's going about nurturing Hazard into a bonafide world class player. Eden himself loves life here, has bought into our ethos and is hungry to achieve big things. He's being paid extremely well. Chelsea don't have a record of selling their key players ... in fact I'm struggling to name one such case. He may very well have dreamt of Madrid as a teenager but he strikes me as the type of guy who lives in the real world.

Money talks and who's to say heads won't be turned if a crazy offer is placed on the table, but until then the club is on the up and this is the place to be.

SIGN DI BLOODCLAAT TING NUH???

Anyways I really think he will go on to be a club legend. We will have him for his prime years which is just fantastic news!!! I don't doubt that in two years time we will be talking about another extension... We need to win to keep him happy, Jose is a serial winner so I'm content.

Now Eden needs to put the contract nonsense behind him and start putting in consistent world beater performances.

Careful don't get too far ahead yet, the potential is there but the same happened with Mata in his last 2 seasons. Who knows we win nothing, start next season badly, Jose get sacked and new manager comes in having a Jose-Mata situation again. Or he picks up a serious injury and does goes on a Torres style decline...etc

I know he got lot of potential and will likely become a club legend, but nothing is written in stone yet. If everything goes to plan I think he will eventually be in top 3 Golden Ball nomination 3-4 years from now on.

Careful don't get too far ahead yet, the potential is there but the same happened with Mata in his last 2 seasons. Who knows we win nothing, start next season badly, Jose get sacked and new manager comes in having a Jose-Mata situation again. Or he picks up a serious injury and does goes on a Torres style decline...etc

I know he got lot of potential and will likely become a club legend, but nothing is written in stone yet. If everything goes to plan I think he will eventually be in top 3 Golden Ball nomination 3-4 years from now on.

Never, ever going to happen.

Whatever it is Torres had that made him successful at Liverpool it wasn't talent. The man does not have elite level touch, hold-up, passing or dribbling. In terms of pure talent Torres is, and always has been, ordinary. His success at Liverpool must therefore have been built on a combination physical and mental readiness along with the right team tactics. Those are all things which can be lost/changed.

Eden's success on the other hand, is based on talent and, as we know, class is permanent. Like all players, Eden's powers will eventually wane but it won't be the off the edge of a cliff type fall suffered by Torres.