Eden Hazard

the wes

Really hope he doesn't play against Derby, just bench him and use him at 75 minutes if we need to when everyone is tired.

He doesn't look like he needs the rest though. Read a stat today that Oscar has played 185 games in two years, but he looks okay.. We underestimate the fitness of these guys sometimes I think (unless you're talking about Raheem Sterling of course).

That being said, I don't think he will play vs Derby.

He doesn't look like he needs the rest though. Read a stat today that Oscar has played 185 games in two years, but he looks okay.. We underestimate the fitness of these guys sometimes I think (unless you're talking about Raheem Sterling of course).

That being said, I don't think he will play vs Derby.

161 starts + 37 sub appearances according to ESPN, over the seasons 12/13, 13/14 & 14/15 for Chelsea, Brazil and Internacional (including friendlies). Crazy.

Whether it's good for them, I don't know.

EDIT: 143 starts + 27 sub appearances for Eden.

161 starts + 37 sub appearences according to ESPN, over the seasons 12/13, 13/14 & 14/15 for Chelsea, Brazil and Internacional (including friendlies). Crazy.

Whether it's good for them, I don't know.

Incredible!

Well that's the other thing, in the long term does that mean they would be able to play until 34/35? Who knows. I think Oscar could manage because his pace isn't what gives him his edge so he can probably adapt as he gets older.

For Hazard, it's more his dribbling and skill and less so pace. I'm sure Mourinho and our medical department use plenty of effective warm down and injury prevention techniques so he can handle the busy workload. Unfortunately, this season we need players like Oscar, Hazard, Cesc & Azpilicueta to play probably 90% of our games so we can excel domestically and in Europe.

Incredible!

Well that's the other thing, in the long term does that mean they would be able to play until 34/35? Who knows. I think Oscar could manage because his pace isn't what gives him his edge so he can probably adapt as he gets older.

For Hazard, it's more his dribbling and skill and less so pace. I'm sure Mourinho and our medical department use plenty of effective warm down and injury prevention techniques so he can handle the busy workload. Unfortunately, this season we need players like Oscar, Hazard, Cesc & Azpilicueta to play probably 90% of our games so we can excel domestically and in Europe.

Yeah I'm clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff. But you would assume they know what they're doing, yeah.

I do wonder though, would the quality of the games improve if the players played less? As a fan of football, I enjoy the many games I get to see, it's great. But if less games meant a higher quality of games, I would prefer less games. Football can be great but it can also be incredibly boring.

"When I saw Eden in the box I wasn’t surprised, but I was surprised to see him score with his head. He jumps a lot but normally he closes his eyes, it was a very good goal." -Mou

That last sentence is hilarious. "He normally closes his eyes."

"When I saw Eden in the box I wasn’t surprised, but I was surprised to see him score with his head. He jumps a lot but normally he closes his eyes, it was a very good goal."

That last sentence is hilarious. "He normally closes his eyes."

he picked up the habit from Torres ,, who closed his eyes to pray ... didnt work tho

‘We made an agreement: he didn’t play against Sporting, I gave him four days’ holiday, he went somewhere with nice weather, where he could take his shirt off and get some sun. He told me he would come back fresh and you could see the happiness in his legs.’

happiness in his legs :lol:

tumblr_ngj8e2I9JB1sscln5o2_250.giftumblr_ngj8e2I9JB1sscln5o1_250.gif

x

I love his bromance with Oscar and ever since Pat made that comment in his analysis that they look for one another - especially Hazard for Oscar - when they're playing, I kept an eye on it today and that's absolutely true. These pics are too precious

tumblr_ngjdurYZAk1spdo9po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngjdurYZAk1spdo9po2_1280.jpg

Oscar really looks like a kid on them, lol

I think Hazard was superb today. It wasn't even one of his best matches today, he's played much better games for us in the last two and a half seasons, but it was how decisive he was. He won us the match when we were nothing special at all. That's what I want to see from him. I love the dribbles, the runs, the flicks, but I think what he really needs is to win us matches more often and I feel like he's made a lot of progress on that this season. He's still so young and he can and will grow so much, it's scary to think the heights he could/will reach.

He stepped up the moment we needed him the most - when our creative outlet wasn't playing. That's the most important thing imo.