Pep's Arrival

So I know alot of people want Di Matteo to stay on with us and In fairness I think he's earned it as much as anyone.

But it looks like we're really pushing for Mr Josep Guardiola, with the intention of him completely overhauling the club, essentially doing what André Villas-Boas was brought into do, but failed quite miserably, I think he was the architect of his own downfall.

With Pep we wouldn't have that issue I don't think he's a great man manager, and a very astute tactician, albeit suffering from a bit of tunnel vision prefering to loose sexy than win ugly, something you need to have in this league especially.

He created the perfect blend of experienced players and youth in the his Barcelona squads, something we've lacked, we have FA Youth Cup winning players, who, in any other team, might have been given a shot in the first team, even just warming the bench. Pep would come in and see the potential there and move to blend the youth team and the senior team, something we really need.

So I ask you, what do you want to see Pep do If and when he arrives? What major changes do you want to see at the club, Immediately or over time?

:blue scalf:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cant see the style of play working out.And the problem with Barcalona against us for example,if teams defend...they struggle.And if it doesnt work..we play pretty football..no results then offskis's he'll go or we'll become Arsenal.

He kept faith with Puyol so why not JT,?and Luiz imo is quick. Pep wouldn't ruin the structure of the squad, he'll just make us a lot more sexy and bring in the pace and confidence. We'll have that arrogance about us which we lost after Jose left.

He kept faith with Puyol so why not JT,?and Luiz imo is quick. Pep wouldn't ruin the structure of the squad, he'll just make us a lot more sexy and bring in the pace and confidence. We'll have that arrogance about us which we lost after Jose left.

Because Puyol isn't a greedy cunt and puts the club before himself - Unlike JT

Puyol is still a beast of a defender and Terry isn't.

He also doesn't have a clause that makes him the joint highest paid earner at the club if someones wages overtake his - ungrateful bastard.

He does not ooze class. I'm very suspicious with the Qatar Foundation deal coming out barely months after he publically voiced support for the Qatar 2022 bid.

I don't think he had much if any say over that, I don't think anyone was happy about that other than Barcelona's money men, I like him personally, he's driven, determined and he's a sportsman, we beat Barcelona the ugly way and he congtratulated us, realising its just another way of playing the game. Whereas we beat Bayern and their manager C.E.O, players are all having a bitch fit about how unfair he is.

Going by what Ibrahimovic said (Although hes a giant arsehole, lets be fair) He might have a few personality faults but who's perfect?

Not just Terry and Lampard but Ivanovic, Luiz and Cahill. None of them are really that quick.

If anything Luiz would fit perfectly. Lets not forget Puyol was a important player under him either, he's really not very fast these days and isn't a great passer or anything. He might be a very attacking manager, but he isn't Bielsa crazy in that regard. Would imagine someone like Terry being fucked with him coming in though, Pep doesn't take any bullshit and I would imagine fucking team mates wives, being accused of racism and what not is included under that.