David Luiz

the wes

Yesterday did show the problem that Luiz has. World class against us, but his performances are nowhere near solid. Those kind of mistakes cost so much. I absolutely prefer Cahill over Luiz. Cahill has his own weaknesses like every player does, but I think he's more solid than Luiz.

Yesterday did show the problem that Luiz has. World class against us, but his performances are nowhere near solid. Those kind of mistakes cost so much. I absolutely prefer Cahill over Luiz. Cahill has his own weaknesses like every player does, but I think he's more solid than Luiz.

*Made to look.

Sure he wasn't fully fit, but that is not an excuse to get nutmeged 2 fucking times and to concede just after that. Say all you want about Cahill, but he wouldn't have made those silly challenges, especially second one.

Still, I'm sorry for Luiz, first media praise him like a god against us and now they make his life hell...

Sure he wasn't fully fit, but that is not an excuse to get nutmeged 2 fucking times and to concede just after that. Say all you want about Cahill, but he wouldn't have made those silly challenges, especially second one.

Still, I'm sorry for Luiz, first media praise him like a god against us and now they make his life hell...

Second one, he looked like he was a kid trying to stand on a balloon at a party :lol:

He isn't shit, but he isn't that good either. He is a technical version of Cahill, or to put it basically, the kind of defender that needs a leader next to him. To tell him what to do, where to go. He doesn't have a big footballing brain, hence why when leading a line falls on his shoulders he fails, most of the time. When Silva/ Terry is/was next to him, he was great, not perfect, but great and I think Mourinho saw the opportunity, to get a great sum of money, for a player he could easily replace.

I've finally watched the return leg and if, like the British announcer, you spotted luiz ball watching in the first goal, then I'm sorry to say that you are either a moron or (less sorry) have a crush on him.:)

Iniesta dribbled past the entire psg team (brilliant!!! Magic!!!) and then passes it to Neymar who got a pace and a perfect first touch. So what did you expect David luiz do? If you say stop the attack then, you definitely have a crush on him... :)

Btw it seemed to me, a fucking moron as I am, that barca did not need luiz help at all to beat psg. They outplayed them in both legs.