David Luiz

the wes

Suarez absolutely fucked him twice, wow. That second finish was absolutely class, must have so much confidence to do that. £50 million for Luiz looks even better every time I see him play. Suarez 10 goals in 11 games, starting to look the part for Barca.

Luiz was injured. The usual clowns are in this topic saying the usual things.

Please don't insult the clowns - it's a legit profession.

Our members know better than managers, scouts, and the free market, and don't really bother with logic or with the other 10 players on the pitch for the matter. Of course they were all awful quiet after the bridge game.

It's not being a clown - it's being arrogant (at least I hope that's the case)

the other 10 players had him open his legs for suarez to fuck him over twice!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as for knowing better than the managers. who said we do? the best manager in the world kicked his ass out and replaced him with a 19 year old zouma. so bitch please!!! dont even try the "oh they are just haters and clowns, hating on poor old david". he is a shit defender and that should pretty much sum him up.

(as for market, i guess torres is really worth 50 mil then :lol: :lol: :lol: no logic what so ever in the post above. well not surprising since the guy is trying to defend luiz's performance last night :lol:

the other 10 players had him open his legs for suarez to fuck him over twice!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as for knowing better than the managers. who said we do? the best manager in the world kicked his ass out and replaced him with a 19 year old zouma. so bitch please!!! dont even try the "oh they are just haters and clowns, hating on poor old david". he is a shit defender and that should pretty much sum him up.

(as for market, i guess torres is really worth 50 mil then :lol: :lol: :lol: no logic what so ever in the post above. well not surprising since the guy is trying to defend luiz's performance last night :lol:

This is the happiest you sounded in a long time - didn't think that was even possible after reading the Oscar thread. I'm glad luiz has this effect in you - perhaps he's indeed worth more than 50m after all...

At least people here now know what makes you happy and what tabloid you like to read.

This is the happiest you sounded in a long time - didn't think that was even possible after reading the Oscar thread. I'm glad luiz has this effect in you - perhaps he's indeed worth more than 50m after all...

At least people here now know what makes you happy and what tabloid you like to read.

did u read the jose thread or only the thread that u like. maybe u should read the GC, JT, COSTA, EDEN or even the rambo thread, infact, u know generally any players' thread except the useless one.

but i do agree, that luiz is worth more than 50m (vietnamese dong). :lol:

whatever tabloid i read is better than the one you do dude. infact, please give the links to the ones glorfying luiz's fantabulous performance last night. damn the cunt marquinhos, all his fault. he should have been standing right behind luiz with his legs closed just in case suarez nutmegged him. how dare marquinhos be trying to properly defend. the audacity.

but its nice to know the kind of players u like (luiz, oscar). its a pretty good indicator. :lol:

Suarez absolutely fucked him twice, wow. That second finish was absolutely class, must have so much confidence to do that. £50 million for Luiz looks even better every time I see him play. Suarez 10 goals in 11 games, starting to look the part for Barca.

Suarez also did him like a kipper a few times at the bridge in his time in England, nutmegs and literally pulling his pants down.

Glen Hoddle "He's like a kid in the playground, he's OK if there is no shape needed and if you just like knocking the ball about and showing glimpses of skill now and again"

Say what you like but he got done like a fucking kipper twice last night.