Spike

Well I don't have any blog related to to Pakistani politics and neither I am that interested in our dirty and corrupt politics

Oops, my bad. I seem to remember you posting something you wrote about the Pakistani military offensive on the Taliban and the subsequent school massacre, or am I mistaking you with someone else? On any account, thank you very much for your answer :)

Oops, my bad. I seem to remember you posting something you wrote about the Pakistani military offensive on the Taliban and the subsequent school massacre, or am I mistaking you with someone else? On any account, thank you very much for your answer :)

Yeah that was me but I never mentioned anything about running a blog or anything :lol:, you're most welcome though.

"Those who are with us deserve everything, but those who are against us deserve to have their heads chopped off with an axe,"

FFS ISIS......oh wait, that's just the Israeli foreign minister! Never mind..

http://www.newsweek.com/behead-arab-israelis-opposed-state-says-foreign-minister-312276

"Those who are with us deserve everything, but those who are against us deserve to have their heads chopped off with an axe,"

FFS ISIS......oh wait, that's just the Israeli foreign minister! Never mind..

http://www.newsweek.com/behead-arab-israelis-opposed-state-says-foreign-minister-312276

The chopping off bit is excessive but he makes sense to me.

It's one thing to be immigrant in England and loyal to the state and confront those who are hostile to you and another thing to be an immigrant in England and say "Shropshire belongs to Sweden - Shropshire is a Swedish province".

It's one thing to be immigrant in England and loyal to the state and confront those who are hostile to you and another thing to be an immigrant in England and say "Shropshire belongs to Sweden - Shropshire is a Swedish province".

Sweden are more than welcome to Shropshire

On that analogy, not that is should pertain to the content of that statement, shouldn't Liberman himself be the immigrant? His family, and the families of the majority of people represent the 'us' in that statement, moved there less than 80-90 years ago while those he wishes to behead with an axe are the original inhabitants that have lived there for hundreds and hundreds of years.

He and his 'state' are the immigrants in this case. For example, the prime minister, Natanyahu, who just vowed to increase illegal colonization in the Quds and extended the occupation as well as prevent the formation of a Palestinian state if he is reelected; he originally comes from Poland where his family has lived for hundreds of years before immigrating to Palestine in the past century. His father was born in Warsaw. Liberman himself was born in the Soviet Union and only immigrated in 1978.

But, as I said, that should not affect in anyway the validity of that ridiculous statement. In the twenty first century that is not acceptable to hear from anyone anywhere in the world, let alone a minister in a country referring to peaceful opposition inside 'his' country. The fact that he was not content to call for the death of civilians but went as far as "beheading with an axe" is not only disgusting but also indicative of a state that, despite all the massive propaganda to picture it as a white dove-moral and peaceful, remains a state that has been induced through brutal violence and can only be maintained by brutal violence.

I'd be equally appalled regardless of the political orientation of the person making that statement.

On a different note, this is how the FBI literally creates terrorism in the US even though, as this article reveals, they themselves know that it is all an illusion and that the said terrorism would never exist have they not created it themselves: https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/03/16/howthefbicreatedaterrorist/

^ link not working.

On your Israeli post, great analysis again Choulo. Israel, with its glut of jewish immigrants, with all its new money (from the US), and its hostility towards everyone else reminds me of the white racist settlers in South Africa.

^ link not working.

On your Israeli post, great analysis again Choulo. Israel, with its glut of jewish immigrants, with all its new money (from the US), and its hostility towards everyone else reminds me of the white racist settlers in South Africa.

Here mate: https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/03/16/howthefbicreatedaterrorist/

If that doesn't work, it's an article in The Interacept today titled "How the FBI Created a Terrorist". Very interesting and revealingly. Well worth a read.

On that analogy, not that is should pertain to the content of that statement, shouldn't Liberman himself be the immigrant? His family, and the families of the majority of people represent the 'us' in that statement, moved there less than 80-90 years ago while those he wishes to behead with an axe are the original inhabitants that have lived there for hundreds and hundreds of years.

He and his 'state' are the immigrants in this case. For example, the prime minister, Natanyahu, who just vowed to increase illegal colonization in the Quds and extended the occupation as well as prevent the formation of a Palestinian state if he is reelected; he originally comes from Poland where his family has lived for hundreds of years before immigrating to Palestine in the past century. His father was born in Warsaw. Liberman himself was born in the Soviet Union and only immigrated in 1978.

But, as I said, that should not affect in anyway the validity of that ridiculous statement. In the twenty first century that is not acceptable to hear from anyone anywhere in the world, let alone a minister in a country referring to peaceful opposition inside 'his' country. The fact that he was not content to call for the death of civilians but went as far as "beheading with an axe" is not only disgusting but also indicative of a state that, despite all the massive propaganda to picture it as a white dove-moral and peaceful, remains a state that has been induced through brutal violence and can only be maintained by brutal violence.

I'd be equally appalled regardless of the political orientation of the person making that statement.

There are many politicians who make wild statements.

But I guess they don't like peaceful coexistence over there.

Bad for both of them.

Peace in the middle east is utopia.

But war is also utopia because nobody wins and the countries can't move like houses across seas.

Good lord I can't believe people voted for this guy and his party.

Lots of us cant. Its a sad day, but that was the obvious result imo.

The media sold to us all that there is a real chance for a big change, for a more left-wing government, and they really did everything to try to make it, they were extremly biased. But Netanyahu is too smart and knows his voters too well. He spreads fear in them like a magician, and like always he succeeded. Yesterday he actaully said something that goes like "The Arabs are voting in big numbers, there's a real fear we lose, you must prevent it!". Unbelievable that a prime minister talks like that but thats Israel today.

The all election was more about the economical-social issues, and while most people in Israel agreed we need a real change there, enough voted for bibi - the pig who pisses on the less fortunate, always was like that. The same people who votes for him ironically.

No hope.

Netanyahu flys off the deep end, and it ends up saving his campaign :D:D

Good lord I can't believe people voted for this guy and his party.

But look at the disgusting racism and fear-mongering he had to do to get it done. The whole campaign was cheap, but last couple of days he really outdone himself and actually managed to convince enough people, mostly settlers, to vote for him.

Analysts saying he's won at the expense of his global image and relation with Europe, especially his comments against the two state solution, but I just think that he will retract it and nothing will change.

Lots of us cant. Its a sad day, but that was the obvious result imo.

The media sold to us all that there is a real chance for a big change, for a more left-wing government, and they really did everything to try to make it, they were extremly biased. But Netanyahu is too smart and knows his voters too well. He spreads fear in them like a magician, and like always he succeeded. Yesterday he actaully said something that goes like "The Arabs are voting in big numbers, there's a real fear we lose, you must prevent it!". Unbelievable that a prime minister talks like that but thats Israel today.

The all election was more about the economical-social issues, and while most people in Israel agreed we need a real change there, enough voted for bibi - the pig who pisses on the less fortunate, always was like that. The same people who votes for him ironically.

No hope.

What do you think are the chances of a unity government being formed?

Trying to distract from the murderous racist state it is with the "look we're a deemacracy, having elections"

Bag o shite, the veneer of elections pushed on the Worlds media, doesnt wash with most. Netanyahus main vote winning strategy was based on creating fear " Iran is going to attack us, and I will protect you from gaza"

Fucking joke.

What do you think are the chances of a unity government being formed?

No chance at all. Netanyahu can build the government he wants, one who's even a lot better for him than the previous one. I mean radical right, full of racists, homophobics, and foreigners haters. Its going to be super fun!

I dont think anyone wants a unity government and rightly so, no one who supports the alternative party wants them to join this kind of government, and it will fail quick cause there are too much differences. Btw, that alternative party did an horrible campaign, their main motto was "Just not Netanyahu", its not enough... maybe next time someone will actually want to lead, not just to beat Netanyahu. I didnt vote for them, i voted for the most left-wing party (a lot will say the only left-wing party), who almost didnt get in the Knesset, a real minority.

* "managed to convince enough people, mostly settlers, to vote for him"... that wasnt the case. he convinced his big fans, the people who always say they wont vote for him this time, but in the big moment they do. Most settlers votes for the more religious parties.

No chance at all. Netanyahu can build the government he wants, one who's even a lot better for him than the previous one. I mean radical right, full of racists, homophobics, and foreigners haters. Its going to be super fun!

I dont think anyone wants a unity government and rightly so, no one who supports the alternative party wants them to join this kind of government, and it will fail quick cause there are too much differences. Btw, that alternative party did an horrible campaign, their main motto was "Just not Netanyahu", its not enough... maybe next time someone will actually want to lead, not just to beat Netanyahu. I didnt vote for them, i voted for the most left-wing party (a lot will say the only left-wing party), who almost didnt get in the Knesset, a real minority.

* "managed to convince enough people, mostly settlers, to vote for him"... that wasnt the case. he convinced his big fans, the people who always say they wont vote for him this time, but in the big moment they do. Most settlers votes for the more religious parties.

I read that settlements around Gaza all voted Likud which was a big part of the 'surprise' results.

Really, is Bibi still considered right? He's so far off the charts. Even the Labor can hardly be considered left anymore, especially after the alliance with Levny.

But what about the joint list? I heard they produced a good campaign and really tried to reach not just Arab audience but also Jews and minorities.