Spike

Had to look it up tbh :D

Its good though isnt it ? Just shows what a few people can do-imagine if we all did stuff, the 1% would be fucked :D

:lol: Selective reporting at it's best!

Was the same with the Chapel Hill shootings. I read about them on Twitter a good 10 hours before any mainstream US media source said a single word about them.

So, how many people actually read about this today: US and British spy agencies hacked into Gemalto to steal securities for billions of SIM cards including (most likely) YOURS!

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/02/19/great-sim-heist/

And then they tell you that the corporate media propaganda is all conspiracy theories...

So, how many people actually read about this today: US and British spy agencies hacked into Gemalto to steal securities for billions of SIM cards including (most likely) YOURS!

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/02/19/great-sim-heist/

And then they tell you that the corporate media propaganda is all conspiracy theories...

I always assume nothings private anyway. Face, bothered ? Apparently they pick up on key words as well eg...bomb, kill Bush, jihad, ricin, chelsea.....whoops !

Huge huge leak by Al Jazeera and Guardian today of top secret documents from major intelligence agencies.

And the biggest story is.....The Mossad knew from 2012 that Iran are not aiming to acquire nuclear weapons and Natanyahu blatantly lied to the UN at the time just like he is planning on lying to the congress in a weeks time: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/23/leaked-spy-cables-netanyahu-iran-bomb-mossad

Surprise, surprise...

EDIT: Link fixed.

GREEK finance minister Yanis Varoufakis has expressed astonishment that the EU is still asking for the money he gave back in the pub weeks ago.

The Greek says he cannot recall the exact date but it was the day Bradford beat Chelsea.

Varoufakis said: “I gave Merkel a big wedge of cash that night. Ask the Belgians, they’ll tell you.”

Angela Merkel confirmed that this was the case, but she said the money was “just so I could get his round in for him. He was sat in the corner and couldn’t get out because Francoise Hollande and his girlfriend were having a row at the next table.

“The previous Greek government said they gave the money to my husband to give me when they bumped into him outside a cinema just after Christmas. They must think I was born yesterday.”

EU commission leader Jose Manuel Barosso backed Merkel: “If it was a loan repayment he should have got a receipt.”

Varoufakis responded that he had, but that he had washed his jeans the next day, and it must have been in the back pocket because everything in that load had little bits of paper stuck on it

Huge huge leak by Al Jazeera and Guardian today of top secret documents from major intelligence agencies.

And the biggest story is.....The Mossad knew from 2012 that Iran are not aiming to acquire nuclear weapons and Natanyahu blatantly lied to the UN at the time just like he is planning on lying to the congress in a weeks time: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/23/leaked-spy-cables-netanyahu-iran-bomb-mossad

Surprise, surprise...

Not working that link.

Anyhow I would not trust anything from Iran. They have spoken many times how they want to destroy USA and Israel.

Not working that link.

Anyhow I would not trust anything from Iran. They have spoken many times how they want to destroy USA and Israel.

Fixed it. Don't know why I always post the link incorrectly here.

Nothing to do with what Iran said. This is about Mossad knowing, in very fine detail if you actually read the original document, that Iran never intended (till now) to actually acquire a nuclear weapon and the Israeli prime minister lying through his teeth about it to the UN (and the congress next week).

Actually most who have followed the case closely and know anything about Iran's political and military strategy already knew that with quite some certainty. I don't like Iran, but their strategies have been mostly defensive. Even their weapons are defensive. The nuclear program was always going to be no more than a means to gain political leverage.

Well ISIS fighters believe they are soldiers of the Islamic State as well. You really think there are many differences?! :lol:

Fine, forget ISIS. How about a Nazi soldier? A soviet union soldier? What's the actual difference between them and US soldiers?

Wtf Choulo, comparing US soldiers to ISIS and Nazis ? How about the fact that US soldiers follow the rules of engagement ? ISIS doesn't follow any rules. They kill people because of different etnics or religion.

Same with Nazis. They basically killed or imprisoned anyone who didn't conform to the Nazi ideology or anyone who didn't fit the job description to be a Nazi.

I mean seriously how can anyone in their right minds think US soldiers, Nazis and ISIS are the same.

Wtf Choulo, comparing US soldiers to ISIS and Nazis ? How about the fact that US soldiers follow the rules of engagement ? ISIS doesn't follow any rules. They kill people because of different etnics or religion.

Same with Nazis. They basically killed or imprisoned anyone who didn't conform to the Nazi ideology or anyone who didn't fit the job description to be a Nazi.

I mean seriously how can anyone in their right minds think US soldiers, Nazis and ISIS are the same.

Because people hate Americans and will say the most blasphemous things to disparage them.

Because people hate Americans and will say the most blasphemous things to disparage them.

Actually I was comparing the soldiers not the ideas or ideologies. The general description is pretty much the same: Armed organized people, motivated by blind extreme ideas like religion and patriotism, invading other people countries and lands and doing all sorts of terrible stuff that effect and destroy the lives of millions to achieve imperialistic gains. Sure, ISIS have a huge fear propaganda with all the hollywood style videos and they do actually implement a scary extreme version of wahabi islam in some of the areas they control. But on the battle field, they are just like any soldiers. Give them the same clothes and you would not be able to tell an american sniper from an ISIS sniper on the ground.

My point was to criticize the mindless glorification of soldiers invading other countries because they "are defending their country". No they aren't! They are invading the country of other people. Especially when you are talking about Iraq war, that's not at ALL a good a thing, it is a terrible thing. Now just imagine a movie about a Nazi sniper who was fighting for his country and killed a lot of the "savages". That is suddenly sick and immoral, right? :D

And since you brought it up, no the US does NOT abide by the "rules of engagement" practically anywhere in the world. The Iraq war that we were talking about itself was a HUGE infringement of A LOT of international laws including the UN charter it self. It is without a doubt the biggest crime of the century so far, invading a country for reasons they knew were false and damaging the lives of millions of people as well as putting in motion the current events and the sectarian war that has ripped the entire region apart. Yet no one even mentions the moral implications of such horrible crime and no one even dares question the generals involved let alone punish them. The biggest criticism allowed of the Iraqi invasion is that it was a "tactical blunder".

As for the soldiers themselves, just look up how appalled the British soldiers who fought with them were at their lack of consideration of civilians in Iraq, like using white phosphorus on civilian areas, and whatever the fuck that was that they used in Fallujah. In fact, just google "Fallujah" and "Radiation" which is, along with cancer and child mortality rates, now higher than it was in Hiroshima after the nuclear attack. Hey, Hiroshima, there's a pretty good example of the american "rules of engagement", or how about the horrible drone war that kills hundreds of people each year, most civilians, in countries that no body seems to care about, or the human torture research conducted on actual humans at Guantanamo lab.

And you can literally go on for pages and books about this. No state in the world has broken international laws, or even its own laws, more often than the US after WW2 just to spread its imperialistic interests. But the American propaganda is everywhere you turn your head so you don't think of them in the same light as some of the other imperialistic states in modern history.

I mean seriously, Iseah said that they are not trying to take control over the world! Well, they should definitely "not try" harder! No empire in history ever had anything as close of control over the world as much as post WW2 USA has. They have military bases quite literally all over the world, they have intervened in politics in almost every single nation on earth, the USA of the 50s and 60s had over half of the wealth of earth! It's lower now but it's still ridiculously high. And they still continue to use military and political force to expand their control over more and more countries in the world no matter what that means to the lives of the native people.

GREEK finance minister Yanis Varoufakis has expressed astonishment that the EU is still asking for the money he gave back in the pub weeks ago.

The Greek says he cannot recall the exact date but it was the day Bradford beat Chelsea.

Varoufakis said: “I gave Merkel a big wedge of cash that night. Ask the Belgians, they’ll tell you.”

Angela Merkel confirmed that this was the case, but she said the money was “just so I could get his round in for him. He was sat in the corner and couldn’t get out because Francoise Hollande and his girlfriend were having a row at the next table.

“The previous Greek government said they gave the money to my husband to give me when they bumped into him outside a cinema just after Christmas. They must think I was born yesterday.”

EU commission leader Jose Manuel Barosso backed Merkel: “If it was a loan repayment he should have got a receipt.”

Varoufakis responded that he had, but that he had washed his jeans the next day, and it must have been in the back pocket because everything in that load had little bits of paper stuck on it

Dutch funnies.

Actually I was comparing the soldiers not the ideas or ideologies. The general description is pretty much the same: Armed organized people, motivated by blind extreme ideas like religion and patriotism, invading other people countries and lands and doing all sorts of terrible stuff that effect and destroy the lives of millions to achieve imperialistic gains. Sure, ISIS have a huge fear propaganda with all the hollywood style videos and they do actually implement a scary extreme version of wahabi islam in some of the areas they control. But on the battle field, they are just like any soldiers. Give them the same clothes and you would not be able to tell an american sniper from an ISIS sniper on the ground.

My point was to criticize the mindless glorification of soldiers invading other countries because they "are defending their country". No they aren't! They are invading the country of other people. Especially when you are talking about Iraq war, that's not at ALL a good a thing, it is a terrible thing. Now just imagine a movie about a Nazi sniper who was fighting for his country and killed a lot of the "savages". That is suddenly sick and immoral, right? :D

And since you brought it up, no the US does NOT abide by the "rules of engagement" practically anywhere in the world. The Iraq war that we were talking about itself was a HUGE infringement of A LOT of international laws including the UN charter it self. It is without a doubt the biggest crime of the century so far, invading a country for reasons they knew were false and damaging the lives of millions of people as well as putting in motion the current events and the sectarian war that has ripped the entire region apart. Yet no one even mentions the moral implications of such horrible crime and no one even dares question the generals involved let alone punish them. The biggest criticism allowed of the Iraqi invasion is that it was a "tactical blunder".

As for the soldiers themselves, just look up how appalled the British soldiers who fought with them were at their lack of consideration of civilians in Iraq, like using white phosphorus on civilian areas, and whatever the fuck that was that they used in Fallujah. In fact, just google "Fallujah" and "Radiation" which is, along with cancer and child mortality rates, now higher than it was in Hiroshima after the nuclear attack. Hey, Hiroshima, there's a pretty good example of the american "rules of engagement", or how about the horrible drone war that kills hundreds of people each year, most civilians, in countries that no body seems to care about, or the human torture research conducted on actual humans at Guantanamo lab.

And you can literally go on for pages and books about this. No state in the world has broken international laws, or even its own laws, more often than the US after WW2 just to spread its imperialistic interests. But the American propaganda is everywhere you turn your head so you don't think of them in the same light as some of the other imperialistic states in modern history.

I mean seriously, Iseah said that they are not trying to take control over the world! Well, they should definitely "not try" harder! No empire in history ever had anything as close of control over the world as much as post WW2 USA has. They have military bases quite literally all over the world, they have intervened in politics in almost every single nation on earth, the USA of the 50s and 60s had over half of the wealth of earth! It's lower now but it's still ridiculously high. And they still continue to use military and political force to expand their control over more and more countries in the world no matter what that means to the lives of the native people.

None of them are innocent. USA want more world influence and will propaganda their way to get anything they want.

For example what the USA did in Iraq and Afghanistan is 10 times worse than anything Russia has done in Ukraine and Jordan. But Russia is seen as more of the bad guys by the world because of very good media propaganda by USA. Even Israel killed 20 times more in Gaza, but because they are friends of USA, we won't hear in the media the number of people including UN workers they killed.

They all want world domination, people are being naive in thinking there's a holy side.

It won't surprise me if USA are the ones who supplied ISIS (calling them "opposition" when it suited their propaganda) to remove Assad from Syria and gaddafi from Libya. Even destroying the leadership in Iraq and Libya so the weapons supplied to the army now are in the hands of ISIS. Now ISIS have all the weapons to cause terror.

None of them are innocent. USA want more world influence and will propaganda their way to get anything they want.

For example what the USA did in Iraq and Afghanistan is 10 times worse than anything Russia has done in Ukraine and Jordan. But Russia is seen as more of the bad guys by the world because of very good media propaganda by USA. Even Israel killed 20 times more in Gaza, but because they are friends of USA, we won't hear in the media the number of people including UN workers they killed.

They all want world domination, people are being naive in thinking there's a holy side.

It won't surprise me if USA are the ones who supplied ISIS (calling them "opposition" when it suited their propaganda) to remove Assad from Syria and gaddafi from Libya. Even destroying the leadership in Iraq and Libya so the weapons supplied to the army now are in the hands of ISIS. Now ISIS have all the weapons to cause terror.

States are never motivated by morals, always power. If there's one lesson you can take out of history, it is probably that......and that the Mongols are always the exception :P (ironically, except in this case!)

The war against terror appears to have no definite objective.

In WWII it was different. The allies said "if we go through Normandy and through the Apennines in the south, Germany is done". They proved right.

Here the enemy is spread thin on the ground and there is no progress being made. Also spilled into Europe.

In my opinion what is needed is military action but also a giant size Marshall plan to combat poverty. We won world war II so as to start the Marshall plan and not some system of slavery (that's what the enemy wanted to do). So therefore the principle is the same now.

Just cause the USA is a strong country doesn't mean we are aiming for World Domination. Yes, Iraq was a mistake, as was Vietnam. But we are not the Nazis. Hiroshima was necessary, the Japanese weren't gonna quit. Just because we are wealthy, have a high population, and ambitious people doesn't mean we are aiming for world domination.

Just cause the USA is a strong country doesn't mean we are aiming for World Domination. Yes, Iraq was a mistake, as was Vietnam. But we are not the Nazis. Hiroshima was necessary, the Japanese weren't gonna quit. Just because we are wealthy, have a high population, and ambitious people doesn't mean we are aiming for world domination.

But USA are looking for world domination. The good thing is that they are not using the Hitler means to expand.

What is being used is to strengthen economic ties, get partners in high positions, occupy high positions in all organizations (UN, WHO, G16, IMF, world Bank) etc. So adding this with huge media propaganda, they bend every decision to their favor. Like Israel can kill everyone in Gaza and still look innocent than Russia due to close USA friendship.

USA can get away with anything but other countries will be punished for it. For example, Usa can invade Syria and Libya and say they are providing humanitarian aid to displaced people in a war they started in the first place by hiring crowds to start propaganda against the leaders(same tactics that was used in Ukraine) but Russia can't invade Crimea to provide aid to 95% Russians.

Another example, USA can hack into citizens of Europe phones, including the German chancellor Merkel and eavesdrop on anything they say like Snowden said but we get to sweep it under the rug because no one wants to get on USA bad side. But the day northkorea hacked Sony, with no real proof tbh, USA turned off Internet in their country for 12hours and put sanctions on them.

Even Choulo19' post in the first post of this page on how USA recently hacked simcard making company in Netherlands but we're sweeping it under the rug too. This is even worse than what they said north Korea did but I'm not seeing any sanctions.

USA can put drones above every country including Pakistan, Iran, Libya through Nato whom they control, but no other countries (who don't belong to Nato) are permitted to fly over with their fighter gets. Again another example of not playing by the same rules.

It's all propaganda, getting into the people's minds by constant media pressure. It works I have to admit, just like when you hear a music you don't like but begin to like it because you see it on TV everytime and everybody's singing it.

I don't hate USA but I'm not naive, I know the new forms of domination and they are fantastic at it.