Spike

12 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Trump's America

40 million unemployed, Over 100k dead and now this.

“There is no plan from the President...Not the pandemic. Not the economic crisis. Not the societal inequities. Not predatory policing. Not the protests in Minnesota. Nothing except to make it all worse.”

You're boring. 

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Blaming Trump for virtually every single inconvenience is getting pretty boring tbf. 

It is better than constantly blaming minorities like Donald does.

Go away please. I don't have time for Donald's admirers.

1 minute ago, 11Drogba said:

It is better than constantly blaming minorities like Donald does.

Go away please. I don't have time for Donald's admirers.

Please expand on how these riots are Trumps fault. I’m genuinely intrigued. 

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Please expand on how these riots are Trumps fault. I’m genuinely intrigued. 

I am sure you are. You need me to explain right? The guy you called boring a few hours ago. Now you are intrigued what I will say.

Go away, keep admiring your hero. He is obviously faultless for you.

12 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I am sure you are. You need me to explain right? The guy you called boring a few hours ago. Now you are intrigued what I will say.

Go away, keep admiring your hero. He is obviously faultless for you.

So you can’t tell me how Trump, the first authoritative figure who pushed for charges against these cops, is responsible for these riots which started in a completely progressive state, under a completely progressive senator, under a completely progressive mayor, and under a completely progressive governor? 

Or is Trump to be blamed for the police brutality against blacks? Police brutality has been an issue in the states since the 1950’s and I bet if I asked you what evidence you have proving this cop killed George because he was black, all you would give me is anecdotal. 

Again, you’re boring and predictable. The fact you think I’m a Trump sympathiser proves you are part of the progressive hostility of the left. 

13 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Well done proving my point. 

I am not here to entertain you or educate you.

You must have been ignoring his racist rhetoric and lack of leadership for years, otherwise you wouldn't be his admirer or think he is faultless in all this.

So I am not going to waste my time writing long answers like Vesper does to educate Donald's fans.

You must have been only watching Fox news if you still think the president has zero responsibility.

This is my last reply to you. I have been asking you to go away patiently. I don't think you will go away, so write anything you want. I don't care.

36 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I am not here to entertain you or educate you.

You must have been ignoring his racist rhetoric and lack of leadership for years, otherwise you wouldn't be his admirer or think he is faultless in all this.

So I am not going to waste my time writing long answers like Vesper does to educate Donald's fans.

You must have been only watching Fox news if you still think the president has zero responsibility.

This is my last reply to you. I have been asking you to go away patiently. I don't think you will go away, so write anything you want. I don't care.

I asked you why do you solely blame Trump for the riots and you couldn't provide me an answer. 

You are exactly the reason why he is going to get 4 more years.