The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

6 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

This is the main difference between us and other teams. 

You have these average players like Origi, Wijnaldum, Moura, Henderson, Sissoko give 110 percent for their team in hard times. They step up and try their best. They are not top quality, so they never manage to keep that consistency, but when they get the chance, they are eager to prove to the team and fans.

Our fuckers just stroll around. Imagine Higuain, Kovacic, Barkley.. putting that extra shift and work their ass of till the last second, or sacrifice for defensive duties? Nah, they are too entitled. They play to collect their paycheck and as soon things go south, they stop giving shit. 

We realy went way way off the road in recent years. First 11, bench, mentality,...all turned to bang average.

If we somehow end up 3rd ahead of spuds, our mighty board will think we aint that bad at all. But its as far from reality as it can be. We should be 6th the way we performed this season. 

Thats so true. It's the determination & soul which gives the edge to a team not just talent and class. 

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Well see it that way, one of liverpool and spurs will still be without a title in years on June 2 and by the cruelest of Fashions. My condolences for you guys in England tho, i do noz envy your summer. But i will be in Madrid during the final coincidentally so i will get one day of it as well

Unless Sunday is a disaster.. Liverpool win the league... Spurs then win the champions league....shittish situation ever lol 

Let's just hope doesn't come to that. First city need to get job done... 

7 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Mou wouldnt have thrown away the 2nd leg games like Barca and Ajax did thats for sure.

I agree 100'%

I am still pissed we didnt back him after he won the league in 2015. I am also so pissed that the board tried to gaslight us on on de Bruyne. it was NOT Mo who said to sell him, I saw an interview 2 seasons, in September 2016, where De Bruyne says Mo still says sorry to him for letting the board overrule him in 2016 and apolgised for any misunderstandings. Then this came out the next month to confirm it, although Mo probably handled him a bit fucked up. The board just said fuck it (as they usually do) however, and sold him.

This transfer went through at Chelsea and Jose Mourinho didn’t want it to happen

JOSE MOURINHO was desperate not to sell Kevin De Bruyne during his time as Chelsea boss.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/557800/Chelsea-New-Jose-Mourinho-Kevin-De-Bruyne-Premier-League

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I agree 100'%

I am still pissed we didnt back him after he won the league in 2015. I am also so pissed that the board tried to gaslight us on on de Bruyne. it was NOT Mo who said to sell him, I saw an interview 2 seasons, in September 2016, where De Bruyne says Mo still says sorry to him for letting the board overrule him in 2016 and apolgised for any misunderstandings. Then this came out the next month to confirm it, although Mo probably handled him a bit fucked up. The board just said fuck it (as they usually do) however, and sold him.

This transfer went through at Chelsea and Jose Mourinho didn’t want it to happen

JOSE MOURINHO was desperate not to sell Kevin De Bruyne during his time as Chelsea boss.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/557800/Chelsea-New-Jose-Mourinho-Kevin-De-Bruyne-Premier-League

What was the board supposed to do? KDB wanted to leave because Mou did not play him and KDB knew how good he was, so he asked the board to leave. You can´t force a player to stay when he does not want to play here. Mou wanted Frank to play as a starter, even though he was not even in his prime anymore. Mou fucked it up big time. I highly doubt that KDB would have improved under Mou any way because he completely lost his confidence in Mou era. I remember him playing after months of not playing in a Leage or FA Cup match against a low level team and he was really bad. He could not even make a normal pass due to the fact that he never played and had no match fitness. Coaches like Klopp or Pochettino would have made him world class players, but Mou wanted to play an experienced player like Frank instead of KDB

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

What was the board supposed to do? KDB wanted to leave because Mou did not play him and KDB knew how good he was, so he asked the board to leave. You can´t force a player to stay when he does not want to play here. Mou wanted Frank to play as a starter, even though he was not even in his prime anymore. Mou fucked it up big time. I highly doubt that KDB would have improved under Mou any way because he completely lost his confidence in Mou era. I remember him playing after months of not playing in a Leage or FA Cup match against a low level team and he was really bad. He could not even make a normal pass due to the fact that he never played and had no match fitness. Coaches like Klopp or Pochettino would have made him world class players, but Mou wanted to play an experienced player like Frank instead of KDB

do you think Klopp and/or Poch could turn Bakayoko into a really decent player?

Yep, it hurts either way no matter who win it. Don't think I will bother to watch the match though. The match that 100% guaranteed to make you feel sick, better to skip that for your health. So I will just come back after the match to laugh at the loser one, regardless, hahaha. Good luck to Chelsea fans who dare to watch it. 

Just now, Vesper said:

do you think Klopp and/or Poch could turn Bakayoko into a really decent player?

Actually, when I see some of the Pool players, I don´t think that players like Milner or Henderson are world class players, but when I see them play under Klopp, I think that they give 100 % of their passion and Klopp plays them in a system where they can shine and to be honest, they are really decent players. I never rated Milner nor Henderson, but they are class and extremly important to their team.I also think that Klopp makes them believe that they are world class players. He always motivates them and it paid off.

About Bakoyoko, football depends a lot about mentality and Klopp and Poch give their players confidence to believe in themselves. Coaches like Mou,Sarri and Conte often just bash their own players. Mou always criticised RLC for playing bad, Sarri criticised CHOs performances (he never criticisedWillian...) and Conte indirectly bashed Morata for not scoring enough. Morata for instance is not a bad player. He actually has almost every physical ability to be a top player apart from strenght. He is fast, has height and he has very good technical attributes, but he did not have confidence, so he fucked up every big chance he got. I don´t think that Morata in PL would have become world class, but he could have been a really decent player and could have scored way more und a coach like Klopp who would have made him believe that he is special. So I think that Bakoyoko could be a really decent player in a system where he runs his ass of, tackles everyone fairly and concentrates on making simple passes. He will never be Xavi as a player, but he can make sometimes his Monaco runs where he dribbled past three to four people and make a simple pass to Lemar etc. Under Sarri, Bakoyoko has no chance because Bakoyoko can not play as a Jorginho, but under Klopp or Pochettino, why not.

4 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Depends on City result, if they manage to win the league, think my dark side would love to see Spurs win the CL just to see the scum ended up trophyless once again after all the international hype two days ago. It would shut the bunch of most arrogant living beings up and biased media all around. And yes think it will hurt us more, but the rest of the world is saved at least, as everybody know they are doing Porto there and won't repeat that ever again in decades. Fuck both of them though. And fuck me for wishing Spurs to win it. 

I feel for the UK based lads in here, but I'm on the same side as you and for my mental sanity I hope Spurs beat the Scouse scum. 

Spurs are irrelevant in Romania, I mean not even that, they simply do not exist, even sewer rats are higher in the pecking order than Spurs. 

Spurs won last night, ok they talked a bit about it and then went back to the miracle of Anfield and the marvelous Klopp and this Liverpool team full of serial winners blah blah 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Liverpool is a cult here, the media wankfest is similar to the UK one, all the pundits love them, their fans are all over the TV and now everybody hopes City fuck up vs Brightonat the week end so that Liverpool win the title because 'they deserve it'. The biggest Sports channel in Romania that does not even broadcast EPL (Eurosport does) can't stop licking Liverpool's arse since two nights ago. 

It's horrible, the cult created around this club, it would be insuferable if they win it. Should Spurs do it, they would probably write some news just for the sake of filling their air time and that is it. 

I refused to click any sport links yesterday, press on any relevant apps that would take me to reading anything football related to do with Liverpool, and the same applies today.

I will watch the mighty Chels tonight, but as far as football goes outside of that, it can go fuck itself.

It will suck whoever wins, so I'm just hoping for a good and exciting, dramatic match. If I had to choose now though, I'd pick Liverpool :mouthclosed: Just so we'd stay the only team in London to have won it, plus pool have already won it before so it's nothing new, spurs however would stay trophyless :) But as a fan of football first, I want a cracking game.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

Spuds winning the CL will end our "The only London club to win the top European title/CL". We can't say that no more. It'll be the end. Spuds will also equal the number of CL wins with us. Winning the CL for Spuds will also boost their fanbase across the world. Their first trophy in over a decade, and to bring that trophy home in their new stadium they just launched. The parades (it'll be worse for Arsenal though). They will no longer be seen as a small club.

They cannot win that CL under any circumstances.

They deserve it more than Pool. Pochettino made zero investmens and made it into the CL  final. It is not their fault that we, as Chelsea, do not perform any more.

11 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Liverpool fans get English teams banned from Europe for five years again.

Got to say FB I despise both teams but if Spurs lose past history tells us that it's their fans who will cause trouble. I've posted about this before but I grew up a couple of miles from Wembley and went to school in Harlesden so everytime there was a big game we'd bunk in it was a piece of piss.

Spurs played Liverpool in the Milk Cup final and for once security was tight and we could only get in when they opened the gates 15 minutes before the end the game went to extra time Liverpool winning 3-1. Obviously the scousers stayed in the ground celebrating but outside anyone and I mean anyone who happened to be wearing just red not Liverpool tops or scarves were set upon by hundreds of yids and that's not an exaggeration. As you know mate Chelsea had a terrible reputation but they would never stoop so low to attack lone fans and families.

As we were walking back to the tube station one of my mates was about 30 yards in front of us he had a wedge haircut very popular with Scousers. He called me over and said have you got a light for these blokes who were sitting in a car when they heard our accents one of them said '' It's ok lads we thought you were scousers if you see any of them give them some of this'' and this bloke in the back pulled out a massive blade. We were 15 years old what sort of fucking animals think it's ok to carve up schoolboys wherever their from. Hated Tottenham then despised them ever since especially when they knocked us out of the cup the following year.

Just now, Mana said:

I don't care?

Liverpool winning it will be much better for Chelsea Football Club. Even though that is also bad, but the biggest puddle of poison will happen at Merseyside and not in London.

And Pool winning it would make world wide media sooo happy and I don´t want that to happen. You can ask 99.9 % of germans that watch football  and they will tell you that they love Pool and I fucking hate that. They don´´t even watch that much PL, but they love them still because they believe that they have culture etc. In german DAZN, the german commentators wanted to win Pool so bad in the first leg and they did not want Barcelona to win.

Nobody cares about Spurs in Germany and probably more or less world wide, but they did world class job at building a world class team in recent years. It is more or less Pochettino´s work and it has to get more credit. Spending zero money in players and instead investing into a top stadium and still going to the CL final just shows that a world class coach that stands for longevity can do to a  club.Chelsea should learn a lot and maybe copy some of the things Spurs did in recent years. They want longevity. We want short term success.