test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

11,739 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Worst possible outcome would be Manure to beat Shitty. Draw is probably ideal outcome, but the odds of Manure nipping us out of a top 4 place are are much higher than us beating Shitty for the title.

If we do not get CL (whether thru top 4 finish or from winning EL this year) we are FUCKED. Eden will 100% leave and we will have a massively hard time recruiting top talent with no CL to offer.

At this point I am thinking strategically. Will hope for the same when Shitty plays Victimpool, Arse, and spuds as well. Obviously will hope for draws when those other 4 play each other, UNLESS one really crashes out to point they are no threat to us (would be Manure I think), then I would want the crashed out team to beat any of the other 4.

I quite and frankly understood your plight as touching possible outcomes and scenarios that could play out but I think Eden has already made up his mind either we attain CL next season or not and even if we lift the premier league which is quite difficult with the way City is going...And why do u rate Man u to pip us for top 4 position why not Liverpool Arsenal or Spurs...and with the way is playing they are only rising their luck team with good possession football and clinical finishing will destroy them...

Thing is city defiantly gana be in the top 4 unless something drastic happens. Way Liverpool are probably them as well. Then it's the rest. We're doing bloody well but duno about title chances as things get really going. 

Hopefully a draw.. Failing that a city win. Smug Jose is getting annoying. 

Johnnyeye likes this

9 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

And why do u rate Man u to pip us for top 4 position why not Liverpool Arsenal or Spurs...and with the way is playing they are only rising their luck team with good possession football and clinical finishing will destroy them...

I am saying that any time Shitty play another of the other top 4 teams, a draw is best, but those other teams winning is the worst

I did not say, at all, that Manure is the most likely to pip us, I said they are the most likely to crash out

therefore them winning v shitty is a move that prevents in aiding this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I am saying that any time Shitty play another of the other top 4 teams, a draw is best, but those other teams winning is the worst

I did not say, at all, that Manure is the most likely to pip us, I said they are the most likely to crash out

therefore them winning v shitty is a move that prevents in aiding this

Yes I quite understood that...just adding that to address the fact that even if United undergoes a great transformation all besides City are in danger of losing out..My opinion though..well I am quite happy we are playing good and great football..

Never seen the game but seen Betis play last weekend, they are some team, scored a cracker of a goal with Lo Celso involved as well. A lot of potential there with the players and their coach. Also imagine if they retained Fabian Ruiz what a player he is, now at Napoli, absolute baller.

Der Klassiker

1080 HD

Great game of footie if you are interested

Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern München  Full Match
Competition: Bundesliga
Date: 10 November 2018
Stadium: Signal-Iduna-Park (Dortmund)
Referee: M. Gräfe

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2018/11/10/borussia-dortmund-vs-bayern-munich-highlights-full-match-2/

Official lineups for Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich. BeSoccer

Down go France

Netherlands 2 France nil

de Ligt is a fucking terror at CB, we are insane if we dont try to at least bid on him, it is just unreal that a couple months ago he was still 18! he shut down Mbappe like a boss, as did the Dutch young RB, Dumfries

Frenkie De Jong was immense at MF, along with de Roon,totally outplayed Kante, N'Zonzi, and Matuidi

Kante was played at role similar to what Sarri is trying to do with him, and it just isnt working, not for club, not for country, he looks lost, and his challenges are tentative, plus he fouls a lot (got a yellow and realllly lucky to not see another)

if not for Lloris it could have been 4, 5 nil

Giroud looked terrible

so did Pavard (worst I seen him play, Memphis constantly shredded him)

and so did Varane, who seems to have went into a post WC slump for multiple months now, so he gets 'best CB in world" PULLED  in my book, Umtiti is injured, so I gotta raise up Koulibaly to top CB in world atm followed by de Ligt, who outplays van Dijk (who was a beast as well) every time I see them

after Lloris, best France player by far was a sub (and another MF I LOVE) Tanguy Ndombele, who looked explosive

first loss for France in 18 months