test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

10,264 posts in this topic
26 minutes ago, communicate said:

Fantastic game by Monaco, but not sure how can you play football as dortmund players. They should give them a week break. 

fantastic game from both teams, Monaco are doing wonders this season, but UEFA got this one very wrong, they should have let Dortmund recover from the attack, they had no time to compose themselves from the shock, UEFA should have set an example by postponing the game to next week at least, no football match is more important than human lives, all those players have families, they are not robots, thank God nothing worse happened in the explosions, this will be something that will live forever with everyone involved. Cheers

http://www.espnfc.us/borussia-dortmund/story/3102420/dortmund-defender-sokratis-i-feel-like-an-animal-and-not-like-a-person

19 hours ago, Special Juan said:

And whilst Pogba is at home getting another fancy hair cut ready for tomorrow his old team were taking apart Barcelona.

To be fair, Man U are is old team too, lol.

Also, how in the world was the Dortmund match played less than 24 hours after the explosion?

UEFA didn't even ask Dortmund if they  wanted to play. Absolutely disgraceful...

Johnnyeye likes this

They didn't even get time to process either ..decision was made so soon after! Surley on list of priorities that shouldve been at the bottom! 

This tournament is a joke now.

Glad that Barca is fucked tough. They send the ref to the wrong Spanish city this time.

I hope Atletico and Real will play in the semi-final this time. Won't stand a third final for the past 4 years between the two.

9 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Glad that Barca is fucked tough. They send the ref to the wrong Spanish city this time.

I hope Atletico and Real will play in the semi-final this time. Won't stand a third final for the past 4 years between the two.

100% Rigged and manipulated rubbish. I'm totally convinced now. If not for the money involved, I won't want our club anywhere near this theatre.

Johnnyeye likes this

11 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Specially when we all know whats going to happen: Atletico will be the better side for most part of the game, but will end up losing again...

Johnnyeye likes this

Surely there can be developed an AI that can correctly officiate crucial decisions by video reviewing in quick-time. I'm so sick and tired that incompetent and covertly power-tripping referees always decide the outcome of competitive matches with so much injustice. Bayern would have nicked one more goal if Vidal was still on. They were playing with so much swagger before he got sent off.

Bayern Munich the best team in Europe right now gets nothing despite showing their superiority in both legs. UEFA and their cronies unfortunately decided in favour of the other team. Imagine fools thinking any of this is real. Never thought I'll see the day when I'm gotted for Munich of all teams. Hats off to Robben as well. I thought he was the best player in both matches. They seriously need to replace Ribery though. He's done. 

Johnnyeye and Irakozium257 like this

23 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Not sure. Expect at least 2 penalties for them and one red card Juventus tomorrow.

Johnnyeye likes this

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Madrid today, Barcelona tomorrow, who next? Madrid is favoured recently, it could easily be Bayern being favoured against us next year. 

Chelsea, Man Utd, City, PSG, Arsenal. These teams are on UEFA's undesirables list. Get the hardest draws, at the wrong end of "bad refeering decisions" (manipulation), get paired with the hardest teams in the group stage if not a top seed (see us in the first years of Roman and City with the Sheikh). It's the same shit every year. 

Johnnyeye likes this

47 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Bayern Munich the best team in Europe right now gets nothing despite showing their superiority in both legs. UEFA and their cronies unfortunately decided in favour of the other team. Imagine fools thinking any of this is real. Never thought I'll see the day when I'm gotted for Munich of all teams. Hats off to Robben as well. I thought he was the best player in both matches. They seriously need to replace Ribery though. He's done. 

The fuck? What superiority? If Real had converted half their chances Bayern would have lost each game by 4 goals. The only thing that kept them in for so lang was Neuer being Neuer, the rest of their team showed fuck all. It speaks volumes that Bayern's two goals today were the product of a missed offside call and a gift of a penalty.