Fulham 1 - 1 Chelsea

73 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

There has been a million stupid threads but fuck it, i'm gonna stick up for that Mikel & Kalou one because it's the exact same thing i was thinking, saying and shouting while i was watching that awfulness bollocks. it's about time the anger went beyond a point that we can't put up with them anymore. The 2 of them are helping ruin this club, they are awful, absolutely awful and whoever thinks otherwise are fucking retards that don't know a god damn thing about football. I'm losing it, i'm absolutely shocked at what i just saw from both of them. These aren't footballers, they are just impersonators or something because they aint got an inch of talent between them.

The attacking winger can't dribble, shoot, pass or cross and kills the momentum of every attack and the CDM gets left behind, gives the ball away, can't pass, can't run (with or without the ball) and only goes backwards stopping every attack. Absolute bollocks display from both. I just feel sorry for Robbie that because of the amount of games, we have to use the squad and therefore use these overrated pieces of shit.

Malouda, Kalou, Mikel and Bosingwa have to leave in the summer, they just simply have to. I'm sick of this shit that i have to watch once or twice a week. Our next 4 games are gonna be horrifying. We'll lose all 4 and comfortably too if we play like we have done for the last 3 or 4 games.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or does every team apart from us have a fast winger?

That's how it is, which is why I don't understand what the hell the board is doing?

Is not like we been like this for one season.

If we can't get someone expensive like Hazard or Hulk, then get people like Albrighton and Frei who are better then nothing!

It seems Bertrand made his place at chelsea in next seasons. At least something positive. After all, draw is not THAT BAD either. But we will have to be better in next games. And this team desperately needs new midfielders, because this is just bad. I respect Drogba, Lamps, but I think their time has come. We still have chances to be 4th, after all, if Spurs won today and we won, difference would be same. Now, we are 2 points behind.

Torres starts to really dissapoint me, they say he is back in form, but now, he hasnt score in last, how much, 6 matches? Had believe, maybe we just need new spark in midfield with new players, but I really dont know about the guy. Then, again, I dont know, why we dont use lukaku and Romeu, they would done better than others, considering their talent, will to prove, speed and they are rested. Look at Bertrand...We are in such position to try out some youngsters. They cant be worst than Mikel, Meireles, Kalou...When will they play than?

RDM needs to stop playing Kalou and Ramires on the wings so often. Both are ineffective there, bring Sturridge back. Our creativity is absolute zero without Mata. Our midfield is horribly incompetent and slow. I wonder how can anybody have fun while playing in that team, even always smiling Ronaldinho would fall into depression here. But taking into consideration that Kalou started and played the full match, Terry played through injury (I guess), Mata was rested for most game, Torres continues his jo-jo form (the bad part of jo having been displayed tonight), Cole is injured... then 1 point is good enough.

Meireles can't tackle to save his life, another performance where he has contributed fuck all. I've stuck up and supported Mikel and Kalou over the past few years but they have to offer more. Di Matteo has given them chances since he's came in, they've done ok but need to offer more, time to get harsh with them if they're not going to start performing, it's time to get rid.

Typical performance where we don't take advantage, we've played without two wingers for ages now, Ramires was shocking but I can forgive him because he's played well for the majority of the season. It wasn't Ramires' type of game, he should be only put on the right in the big games, kept constantly coming inside today which didn't help us at all. Fuck all width as usual. Apart from Lampard there was a serious lack of quality tonight in the final third. Fulham deserved at least a point and it wasn't a penalty.

I'm overreacting, a point isn't that bad but I'm sick of us throwing away leads.

I know what ya saying but all this hate, we are playing alot of games and rotation is all well and good but keep distrupting the team every game you will lose that 'gel' if thats the right word. legs was lacking in midfield and Torres cut a lonely figure up top on his own. everyone calls for rotation and when it dont pay of they are baying for blood !!!! CAREFREE

The gel seems to be hit and miss though and still seems to depend on who the oppositon are.They should've been well up for it today knowing what we could've got from it but instead if you didnt know table postion you'd thought Fulham were the ones fighting for 4th. Just such a dodgy weird performance

I don't understand why no one was on the back post for the Fulham goal....

God knows..usually Ashley but you'd think someone would've thought 'he aint here I'll go there'...not leave a massive gap

We seem to have a beautiful mixture of the overly negative and the ridiculously optimistic on here every match day. That seems apt tonight tho because whilst we have actually closed the gap on the yidos and le arse and Newcastle this should also serve to calm the 'we are gonna win the European cup' fantasists. I'm not a physic by any means but from the second half outset I could see what was gonna happen.

I really want us to finish 6th, with no Europa league. It might convinces the board to do a complete overhaul of the squad.

No more Fat arrogant Lampard

No Didier Cunt Drogba.

No more Florent "I can't bothered cos I'm a twat" Malouda

No more Useless Kalou

No more Cashley Cole

No more Michael No Knees Essien

Heck, I would not mind if John "I can't help getting into a national scandal every two minutes becuase I'm a braindead cunt" Terry left. How about we do a really radical overhaul?

I'm sick of this team, when will we have a team that wants to player, and not a team who is either only wanted their big fat wages or those who decide to undermine the club if a manager actually decides to stop them from running the club. Becuase its a cancer that is killing the club.

Oh and I would not mind getting a gun and shooting Ron fat cunt Gourley and the thunking dumb American Buck, useless twat.

That's how it is, which is why I don't understand what the hell the board is doing?

Is not like we been like this for one season.

If we can't get someone expensive like Hazard or Hulk, then get people like Albrighton and Frei who are better then nothing!

fans on here have been screaming for a right winger for 3 years.. this year we signed KDB and left him out on loan

FUCKING MASTERSTROKE

I really want us to finish 6th, with no Europa league. It might convinces the board to do a complete overhaul of the squad.

No more Fat arrogant Lampard

No Didier Cunt Drogba.

No more Florent "I can't bothered cos I'm a twat" Malouda

No more Useless Kalou

No more Cashley Cole

No more Michael No Knees Essien

Heck, I would not mind if John "I can't help getting into a national scandal every two minutes becuase I'm a braindead cunt" Terry left. How about we do a really radical overhaul?

I'm sick of this team, when will we have a team that wants to player, and not a team who is either only wanted their big fat wages or those who decide to undermine the club if a manager actually decides to stop them from running the club. Becuase its a cancer that is killing the club.

Oh and I would not mind getting a gun and shooting Ron fat cunt Gourley and the thunking dumb American Buck, useless twat.

right you fucking do one. No one gives a Fuck about your anti CHELSEA bullshit. Give it a rest you simp

Kalou, Meireles, Ramires, Torres, Lampard, Kalou and Mikel were all absolutely awful.

I'll give my motm to Bertrand. Looked a bit nervous to come forward but didn't do much wrong. This was one of the worst performances i've ever seen and we still didn't lose.

. This was one of the worst performances i've ever seen and we still didn't lose.

Thats pretty much the only postive..we didnt loose..somehow!!

The warning signs were there.Every time they took a corner they nearly scored heck they had almost scored minutes before they did from a corner!

AVB kept playing Malouda and RDM keeps playing Kalou. Ugh.

And RDM has completely mishandled the Sturridge situation IMO. I'm 100% sure he will leave at the end of the season.

He should leave. Dont think he will ever get the Striker position, and we can then fill that spot with a proper winger. KDB is already waiting and he doesnt want to prove he is messi.