Frank Lampard

DavidEU

This can't be true! :cry:

It would be extremely silly for the club to let Lampard go at the end of the season when this team is still young and needs experienced players like Lampard around. Even if he doesn't play on the pitch, his experience and influence can help the other players off the pitch. Why can't the club keep him like what Man United had done with Giggs and Scholes?!!

My guess is that he won't accept a role like Giggs and Scholes have.

My guess is that he won't accept a role like Giggs and Scholes have.

Judging by what he said in the previous page, I don't think that is the case. Think Lampard knows that he can't be a regular starter in the team anymore. The only stumbling block here is probably agreement over the wages.

Letting Frank go would top the board's stupidity off.

But he wants to play! if he cant play near as much as he wants in Chelsea, i think he should leave himself. It will be very sad for us Chelsea fans thats for sure, but the good thing is that Lamps will get to finish is career happy. As a Frank Lampard fan i wont be sad about it, Frank is just not someone who can seat on the bench so much, we know him. And its not a bad thing, he's just that kind of a winner.

But he wants to play! if he cant play near as much as he wants in Chelsea, i think he should leave himself. It will be very sad for us Chelsea fans thats for sure, but the good thing is that Lamps will get to finish is career happy. As a Frank Lampard fan i wont be sad about it, Frank is just not someone who can seat on the bench so much, we know him. And its not a bad thing, he's just that kind of a winner.

I think Lamps is smart enough to know that he can't be a starter anymore and that he has to play less in order to be effective. And he definitively knows about the goalscorers stat, he will want to crown himself.

I think Lamps is smart enough to know that he can't be a starter anymore and that he has to play less in order to be effective. And he definitively knows about the goalscorers stat, he will want to crown himself.

But in other-weaker teams he could play a lot more, and be a regular starter, thats the point.

STAY OR GO

MY OPINION OF HIM AS THE GREATEST EVER WILL NEVER CHANGE AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVOURITE PLAYER, AND I WILL PROBABLY STILL BUY LAMPARD 8 CHELSEA TOPS LOL.

The one thing i do not want is if it has to end, make sure he doesn't leave on bad terms or in anyway that could damage his beautiful career.

I say give him a 2 year contract and use him as a rotation/impact player. Then he may even be able to get to becoming our all time top goalscorer from midfield. But if he doesn't want to be a bit part player then we will have to accept it and let him move on, providing he doesn't go to a rival, though he wouldn't do that as he knows how much we love him.

He will always be my favourite player whatever happens.Lamps is alongside Drogba,Terry,Cech and Cole the player who led Chelsea over the years to several trophy wins.True legend.I hope he will become the club´s record goalscorer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysM2M2ZiJsw

He will always be my favourite player whatever happens.Lamps is alongside Drogba,Terry,Cech and Cole the player who led Chelsea over the years to several trophy wins.True legend.I hope he will become the club´s record goalscorer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysM2M2ZiJsw

U can't Compare Cole to Lamps... with all the respect to cole...

Anyone know Dave Johnstone CFCUK ? If you dont I recommend the fanzine its the dogs bollox.

He had this text yesterday

Dave its Frankie Lamps. I'm guessing your having a few now with some of the boys. Just want to say a massive massive thanks to you and all the fans for your support today. It means everything to me. I'm chels like all of you no matter what.. Thanks mate please pass that on as much as you can cos you lot are special.. And thanks for the bit in the fanzine. Bang on..FL

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: