test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

19,703 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, positivefootball said:

Imagine if Roman goes. Are you going to kill yourself?

Roman going makes no difference to us anymore. The club is self funding these days, the only bad thing about Roman leaving would be the 1 billion debt he paid, but no doubt he will sell to another rich guy to get his income back and we would likely end up even better. 

So no he wouldn't leave if that happened :P

Leif likes this

6 hours ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Im done with this club. We are undoubtedly the worse run club in the league. The fukin board penny pinch all summer and miss out on all targets then panic buy absolute shit for even more. Once Conte gets sack I'm honesty gonna find it difficult to keep watching.

Prime example on how to look a complete nob

7 hours ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Im done with this club. We are undoubtedly the worse run club in the league. The fukin board penny pinch all summer and miss out on all targets then panic buy absolute shit for even more. Once Conte gets sack I'm honesty gonna find it difficult to keep watching.

I hope you keep your promise. You're just adding fuel to the fire that all Chelsea fans are plastic. I can't see how you can ever post on this forum again. If you do I hope members just post the above quote back to you.

mccg, Fernando, Johnnyeye and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I hope you keep your promise. You're just adding fuel to the fire that all Chelsea fans are plastic. I can't see how you can ever post on this forum again. If you do I hope members just post the above quote back to you.

Yeah enough prawn eaters at stamford bridge ruining the atmosphere and taking up seats for real supporters!

Johnnyeye likes this

I don't think the club bas done bad in this transfer window, though obviously they haven't done amazing. From the way people seem to react, I would think the club hasn't brought a single player...

Check this page. We actually have a balance of around -15m for this transfer window, while we still haven't sold Costa.

To replace 29y Matic with 22y old Bakayoko for around the same money is a good deal for me if player turn out well for us.

To get Morata at 24y old for 55.25m is also a good deal considering his experience, versatility and age.

Caballero isn't as good as Begovic, but you don't really expect to keep a GK of such a quality sitting on a bench for more then a season or two? I woudn't say our rivals have a much better backup GK anyway?

As for the full backs, I wouldn't blame the club so much. From what I've understood, we tried signing Walker and Danilo, but players chosen to work with Guardiola. We also seem to be pushing really hard to sign Alex Sandro, but obviously Juve won't sell. If club is ready to offer 50+ million for a fullback, I can't be really angry with them.

I already commented on Drinkwater transfer, but with Terry gone, we need to increase homegrown quota, we need to increase midfield depth (which is currently 3 players for 2 positions), so to get an experienced homegrown good all around midfielder, for me is a good work.

Fernando, kellzfresh, jabj24 and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

LOL I'm clearly joking you morons.

You're clearly not. I thought you were finished with OUR club. I'm off to Wembley come on you blue boys.

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Chelzki said:

What about Sergi Roberto from Barcelona? He can play RWB, RB, CDM and CM.  (He’s bay-out clauses is rumored at € 40mil)

If I was Barca first choice fullback, I wouldn't be looking to leave honestly. But from our side, it would be a realistic target.

49 minutes ago, Chelzki said:

What about Sergi Roberto from Barcelona? He can play RWB, RB, CDM and CM.  (He’s bay-out clauses is rumored at € 40mil)

I like him. Don't mind getting him. 

1 minute ago, Sh0n3x said:

If I was Barca first choice fullback, I wouldn't be looking to leave honestly. But from our side, it would be a realistic target.

They got Semedo for RB

Fernando likes this

If we get a fast, defensively sound wing-back that can play on the left, and a backup midfielder, we'll be okay imo. The injuries to hazard, Bakayoko and pedro has reminded us how lucky we were with injuries last season. 

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

We all get frustrated, but to stop following the club just isn't even part of the process. 

Through thick and thin, land and sea (and Leicester) , good and bad.....CFC

KTBFFH

Fixed

Johnnyeye likes this

5 hours ago, Sh0n3x said:

I don't think the club bas done bad in this transfer window, though obviously they haven't done amazing. From the way people seem to react, I would think the club hasn't brought a single player...

Check this page. We actually have a balance of around -15m for this transfer window, while we still haven't sold Costa.

To replace 29y Matic with 22y old Bakayoko for around the same money is a good deal for me if player turn out well for us.

To get Morata at 24y old for 55.25m is also a good deal considering his experience, versatility and age.

Caballero isn't as good as Begovic, but you don't really expect to keep a GK of such a quality sitting on a bench for more then a season or two? I woudn't say our rivals have a much better backup GK anyway?

As for the full backs, I wouldn't blame the club so much. From what I've understood, we tried signing Walker and Danilo, but players chosen to work with Guardiola. We also seem to be pushing really hard to sign Alex Sandro, but obviously Juve won't sell. If club is ready to offer 50+ million for a fullback, I can't be really angry with them.

I already commented on Drinkwater transfer, but with Terry gone, we need to increase homegrown quota, we need to increase midfield depth (which is currently 3 players for 2 positions), so to get an experienced homegrown good all around midfielder, for me is a good work.

Just looking at players who came, we did good job yes. Morata, Bakayoko, Rudiger and Caballero are all good players.

But looking at the situation from afar, this summer has been piss poor once again. We had two things, improving squad in quality and quantity. 

Month later, we are even thinner in depth and its hard to say Morata is better striker than Costa or Bakayoko better than Matic. We made player for player replacements, but we still lack depth and a big question if we brought clear quality that will elevate us to next level. 

Finaly looking at fact we have zero proper backup for midfield and wingbacks, it says enough how much work we still need to do. Our team lacks competition and thats why it seems sometimes the players dont even give a shit. Because there is no one to replace them. And even if there are, we sell them (Matic). 

Our squad at start of last season featured nearly world class Eden and Costa in attack, super Kante and last minute buys in defence which turned out quite good (Alonso and Luiz). 

This season we have (apart from injuries) replaced Matic with Bakayoko who I believe is at least as good, but still atm leaves us with no competition and backup after Matic sale, Morata who is promising but not nearly as deadly as Costa, Rudiger who is IMO good option. But apart from that, we only made player for player replacements. Absolutely zero actual improvement in squad depth, competition and top class quality in areas we needed to improve (wingbacks and maybe midfield). 

There are 3 more weeks and we simply must get Sandro, proper rwb and midfield backup.

Not to mention our current squad looks fatigued as fuck, lacks desire and not nearly fitness ready like last season.

As for money balance, yeah it looks good, but I couldnt care less. Not a single top club gives a shit about it anymore. 

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Just looking at players who came, we did good job yes. Morata, Bakayoko, Rudiger and Caballero are all good players.

But looking at the situation from afar, this summer has been piss poor once again. We had two things, improving squad in quality and quantity. 

Month later, we are even thinner in depth and its hard to say Morata is better striker than Costa or Bakayoko better than Matic. We made player for player replacements, but we still lack depth and a big question if we brought clear quality that will elevate us to next level. 

Finaly looking at fact we have zero proper backup for midfield and wingbacks, it says enough how much work we still need to do. Our team lacks competition and thats why it seems sometimes the players dont even give a shit. Because there is no one to replace them. And even if there are, we sell them (Matic). 

Our squad at start of last season featured nearly world class Eden and Costa in attack, super Kante and last minute buys in defence which turned out quite good (Alonso and Luiz). 

This season we have (apart from injuries) replaced Matic with Bakayoko who I believe is at least as good, but still atm leaves us with no competition and backup after Matic sale, Morata who is promising but not nearly as deadly as Costa, Rudiger who is IMO good option. But apart from that, we only made player for player replacements. Absolutely zero actual improvement in squad depth, competition and top class quality in areas we needed to improve (wingbacks and maybe midfield). 

There are 3 more weeks and we simply must get Sandro, proper rwb and midfield backup.

Not to mention our current squad looks fatigued as fuck, lacks desire and not nearly fitness ready like last season.

As for money balance, yeah it looks good, but I couldnt care less. Not a single top club gives a shit about it anymore. 

Totally agree on the fitness levels cramps on Pedro already, azpi looked fucked, morata had to run back to left back at one point to cover him.

I still can't add users to the ignore list. I'm directed to the page below on mobile. 

I haven't received anything via the contact us option after multiple attempts.

sCfMwOH.jpg