Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1687661?cc=3436

Everton to add Lacina Traore on loan....another good addition for Martinez

Potenialy bad for Lukaku. Either he will step up (an show he can deal with pressure and competition) or he will be benched for most of the time.

At least if will show how good he is actualy. If he cant stay ahead of Toure, he isnt near ready for us and Chelsea next season...

Cabaye would of solved a lot of problems for us moving forward.

A proper DLP and a set piece taker.

Also, could of linked well with Eden potentially.

You are obsessed with center mids Korea lol. I can garuntee you that we will not be buying a center mid in this transfer window. I like your optimism though buddy!

for all who needs something to laugh about....

Goal expect manu to buy mata this window for 37 mils

:fainthv9:

things ppl do to sell paper!!

(apparently we only need 11 players for rest of the season...and nobody to rotate with front 3 once midweek matches start!!)

So it's quite obvious that Mata would be leaving the club in the summer.So if he does leave we'll be left with just Eden,Oscar,Willian and Schurrle. surely we'll need another quality player in the forward department because having just 4 players for the 3 behind the striker would be quite thin especially with Schurrle yet to show his Leverkusen form.

So it's quite obvious that Mata would be leaving the club in the summer.So if he does leave we'll be left with just Eden,Oscar,Willian and Schurrle. surely we'll need another quality player in the forward department because having just 4 players for the 3 behind the striker would be quite thin especially with Schurrle yet to show his Leverkusen form.

Maybe Barkley will be bought or one of our youngsters will be given a chance.

how about piazon and the new signing we send to vitesse(traore i think.)....piazon is turning quite a few heads over there...infact ppl are crying about the unfairness done to their league bcz of a player on loan!!! that must mean something and he looks like a mourinho player...

how about piazon and the new signing we send to vitesse(traore i think.)....piazon is turning quite a few heads over there...infact ppl are crying about the unfairness done to their league bcz of a player on loan!!! that must mean something and he looks like a mourinho player...

I don't think we can read too much into Piazon's performances in Holland, it is a very weak league, Kdb was performing very well in a much tougher league last season, Piazon still has a lot to prove.

You are obsessed with center mids Korea lol. I can garuntee you that we will not be buying a center mid in this transfer window. I like your optimism though buddy!

Love me them CMs..

Also, Mourinho teams are all built on cms..

People talk about Cristiano being the key to Madrid, but to me, Alonso was just as important as he was.

Love me them CMs..

Also, Mourinho teams are all built on cms..

People talk about Cristiano being the key to Madrid, but to me, Alonso was just as important as he was.

thats a serious point...mourinho like to build around the midfield and create a spine to go with it(porto,chelsea,inter)...

but @ real madrid it was different...despite alonso , ozil etc the team was created around cr7 but he also brought the best out of him(better than his manure days)

But he also like to have a main player....one he knows will come thru somehow

porto-deco

chelsea-lamps

inter-sneider

real-cr7

and right now he has the perfect ingredients for a new winning machine

Matic,ramires,mvg,romelu are all very positive players as well as good at tackles and high work rate

mikel is the supersub to shut up shop......

Hazard is the main chelsea player but to be frank oscar fits the bill of mourinho's usual main man

I just hope he can put mata in there and not lose him...but i dont want him to be another kaka :(

if mata goes (37mil), the minimum i expect is shaw (25mil) and zouma (10mil).

The minimum i expect is a top striker. Zouma and Shaw are not that needed right now and wont help us so much this season. If we are going to let Mata go in January and we're staying with just 4 Am's (and with the big risk of it), i expect a striker to come as a solution to our biggest disadvantage. Someone who could really improve our chances of winning the title.

The minimum i expect is a top striker. Zouma and Shaw are not that needed right now and wont help us so much this season. If we are going to let Mata go in January and we're staying with just 4 Am's (and with the big risk of it), i expect a striker to come as a solution to our biggest disadvantage. Someone who could really improve our chances of winning the title.

i thought about that. but WHO is the most important thing here. i am actually out of names. lewandowski is gone. cavani and falcao would cost a fortune and i doubt they would want to move after 6 months. to be honest, i am not very impressed with costa and his release clause of 38mil makes it an even more no-no for me.

so the point becomes WHO.