Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Schurrle's there too.

I'm sure we'll be okay for a few weeks.

I'm just thinking from a pure one more injury point of view.

Fingers crossed, we are in such a good position now I just hope it doesn't go tits up.

Can we really afford to go on for weeks with Ba and Eto'o and hope nobody else gets injured?

Question is: Do we want a quick fix for now who will complicate things in the summer when Jose keeps saying that our target is next season and the future?

Matuidi just has high workrate. But now we have ramires and matic for that. If we want to completely improve, get a modric.

Is the surprise BIG signing Islam Feruz? :ph34r:

I agree we have enough,workhorses now we need a creative passer in midfield who can unlock defences and control the tempo of the game(Rakitic,Bedalj etc).

Matuidi just has high workrate. But now we have ramires and matic for that. If we want to completely improve, get a modric.

Is the surprise BIG signing Islam Feruz? :ph34r:

If only Tottenham weren't such a difficult club to deal with we would have had Modric in 2011, £40m. Sigh, what if eh? You know you're good when you stand out in the Real Madrid team. Oh well, at least we got them back somewhat with the Willian deal :P

If only Tottenham weren't such a difficult club to deal with we would have had Modric in 2011, £40m. Sigh, what if eh? You know you're good when you stand out in the Real Madrid team. Oh well, at least we got them back somewhat with the Willian deal :P

Annoyed me when we didn't get modric, I knew we won't get another chance for a while to get a creative CM. We even gave far more than he was worth and the just frustrated us. We ended up getting mereiles instead as a stop gap.

No one was as happy as me when we stole willian from them and they got lamela instead. :lol2:

Mata to Utd £37.5m according to Telegraph. One of the better papers out there. Be amazed if Mourinho sanctions this without Rooney coming opposite way

Manchester United deny making bid for Chelsea midfielder Juan Mata

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-deny-juan-mata-3042608#ixzz2qz7XWy00

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook