test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

22,319 posts in this topic

Umtiti is far better than Lenglet imo. But i suspect he is injury prone and this is why they would probably get rid of him if they find some english board dumb enough to pay a ton of money.

CIES Football Observatory

n°257 - 02/04/2019

Values

Highest transfer values per club in the big-5

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2018/257/en/

Issue number 257 of the CIES Football Observatory Weekly Post presents the players with the highest estimated transfer value per big-5 league club. The potentially most expensive player overall, Kylian Mbappé (€228 million), represents 25.9% of the total squad value of Paris St-Germain. A similar percentage was measured for Jadon Sancho(€148 million, 24.9%) at Borussia Dortmund.

Despite his age, Lionel Messi remains the most valuable FC Barcelona’s player: €171 million. The Argentinean is the oldest footballer among those with the highest transfer value out of all big-5 league clubs. At Juventus, 34-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo (€125 million) is only outranked by Paulo Dybala (€142 million).

Eden Hazard (€121 million) is the most expensive Chelsea FC’s squad member. The Belgian also has the highest transfer value among footballers with only one year of contract remaining, ahead of Timo Werner (€70 million). The German striker is the most valuable RB Leipzig’s player. If they do not extend their contract, both footballers will probably be transferred during the next transfer window.

wp257360x240.jpg?crc=3790269971

Highest transfer values per club (million €) [a]

% of the total squad value

wp257a.svg?crc=171083513

wp257d.svg?crc=3814097917wp257e.svg?crc=4243477361wp257b.svg?crc=4277346591wp257c.svg?crc=3770868842

Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot agrees Real Madrid transfer

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/04/paris-saint-germain-midfielder-adrien-rabiot-agrees-real-madrid-transfer-9110297/

Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot has reached an agreement to join Real Madrid this summer, according to reports in France. The 24-year-old’s contract with the French champions is due to expire at the end of the season and he will leave the club on a free transfer. Liverpool, Barcelona and Tottenham have all been linked with a move for Rabiot. But according to Canal+, Rabiot has opted to join Madrid and is on the verge of signing a provisional agreement with Zinedine Zidane’s side. Rabiot has not played for PSG since December following a bust-up with the club’s hierarchy during contract negotiations.

The French midfielder has subsequently been frozen out of the first team and was even banned from the club’s training ground. Rabiot also angered PSG fans after he was spotted in a nightclub just hours after the club’s defeat to Manchester United which resulted in their elimination from the Champions League. ‘Adrien is a prisoner. He is a hostage at PSG,’ Veronique Rabiot, the midfielder’s mother and agent, told L’Equipe last month.

snip

CHELSEA AGREE DEAL TO SIGN SWEDISH TEENAGER EDWIN ANDERSSON

Image result for EDWIN ANDERSSON

https://readchelsea.com/2019/04/06/chelsea-agree-deal-to-sign-swedish-teenager-edwin-andersson/

Chelsea have reportedly agreed a deal to sign Swedish teenager Edwin Andersson when he turns 16, according to his father, Mikael, the Daily Express report.

Andersson currently plays for Swedish side IFK Gothenburg and has attracted interest from some of Europe’s biggest clubs over the past six months.

The reported move appears to be extremely ironic, as the Blues have been handed a two-window transfer ban after their recruitment of foreign minors, however, Chelsea have since appealed the ban, with a verdict expected from FIFA on Thursday.

And talking to Swedish outlet Expressen, Mikael revealed there has been plenty of interest over his son and admitted he has chosen to head to London when he turns 16.

There have been an incredible number of clubs from virtually all countries that have been interested in him.

But he has chosen to go to Chelsea when it’s time.

According to the rules he must be 16 first and then it is up to the clubs to agree.

There’s still some details, but the day it’s time he has decided that it’ll be Chelsea.

Mikael then went on to reveal his son’s style of play, and despite many seeing the similarities between the Swede and Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo, Andersson Sr compared his son to current Chelsea starlet Callum Hudson-Odoi.

snip

https://www.expressen.se/gt/sport/fotboll/allsvenskan/svenske-jattetalangen-skriver-pa-for-chelsea/

4ed442bb50c2b17f53deb076198d22a1.png

What would be your ideal transfer window (in case the ban is frozen). Mine would be one where we mainly sell the dead wood (be it the first teamers or the loanees) and finally get a few young players in. I mean why the hell do we Eduardo on loan? Seriously need to reducing the sheer columes on our books.

Outs-

Loanees

GKs

Eduardo - Free

Defenders 

Zouma - 40mil

Baba Rahman - 10mil

Kalas - 5mil

Hector - 2mil

Kane - 2mil

Miazga - 2mil

Omerou - 5mil

Aina - 7mil

Midfielders

Baker - 5mil

Angban - 1mil

Kennedy - 10mil

Nathan, quintero, pantic - 5mil

Pasalic - 10mil

Bakayoko - 30mil

Forwards

Morata - 50mil

Piazon - 5mil

Musonda - 5mil

First team players 

Willian - 30mil

Pedro - 10mil

Drinkwater - 20mil

Alonso - 30mil

Zappacosta - 10mil

Hazard - 100mil

Kovacic - end of loan

Giroud - free

Luiz - free

That's a total of 394mil £ worth of exits. Most of them are not good enough to play (loanees), others don't fit the system (zouma, complete exception. I would love him back but not a fit for our current manager), some want to taste new things (hazard), others are deadwood (DD, Pedro, Alonso etc).

Ins 

Striker - Werner? Jovic? Does not matter the money, we should try and get a good young striker out there. Not a hilarious over the hill higuain and neither someone who has never led a team like morata. Both of jovic and werner look really great prospects and should be good buys. 

Wingers - we already bought pulisic. But will need 2 more wingers. I am really tied of watching Pedro and willian do what they do. Pedro is just bang average while willian has some serious short comings. Both are 30 ish and not really going to improve or give us anything that we don't already know. I know, losing 3 out of the current 4 wingers would be a massive thing, but the club needs a Revamp. The core has grown soft, and needs to be changed. - 100mil.

One of them can be thorgan hazard. He has really grown. 

Midfielders - none

Defenders -

Reece James - replace Zappa with James. No need for wan bisaaka as good as he is. It's the perfect time to get the young guy in.

Tomori - to fill in the 4th cb spot.

Da silva - I really like this guy and feel he is underrated. Height is an issue but the guy is a good footballer.

Ake - 40mil. I think he is class. Should be bought back.

Total ins- 240mil

Squad

Gks - kepa, Caballero, bulka (hg)

Rbs - azpi, Reece (hg)

CBS - ake (hg), Rudi, Andreas(hg), tomorrow(hg)

Lbs - Emerson, Jay (hg)

Regista - jorginhi, ampadu (hg)

Rcm - Kante, mount (hg)

Lcm - RLC (hg), Barkley(hg)

Wingers - CHo (hg), pulisic, thorgan, x

Strikers - jovic/Werner, batshuayi, Tammy (hg)

A young squad, yes. But we need a serious change in the way we do things. 

8 hours ago, bakayokofan said:

What would be your ideal transfer window (in case the ban is frozen). Mine would be one where we mainly sell the dead wood (be it the first teamers or the loanees) and finally get a few young players in. I mean why the hell do we Eduardo on loan? Seriously need to reducing the sheer columes on our books.

Outs-

Loanees

GKs

Eduardo - Free

Defenders 

Zouma - 40mil

Baba Rahman - 10mil

Kalas - 5mil

Hector - 2mil

Kane - 2mil

Miazga - 2mil

Omerou - 5mil

Aina - 7mil

Midfielders

Baker - 5mil

Angban - 1mil

Kennedy - 10mil

Nathan, quintero, pantic - 5mil

Pasalic - 10mil

Bakayoko - 30mil

Forwards

Morata - 50mil

Piazon - 5mil

Musonda - 5mil

First team players 

Willian - 30mil

Pedro - 10mil

Drinkwater - 20mil

Alonso - 30mil

Zappacosta - 10mil

Hazard - 100mil

Kovacic - end of loan

Giroud - free

Luiz - free

That's a total of 394mil £ worth of exits. Most of them are not good enough to play (loanees), others don't fit the system (zouma, complete exception. I would love him back but not a fit for our current manager), some want to taste new things (hazard), others are deadwood (DD, Pedro, Alonso etc).

Ins 

Striker - Werner? Jovic? Does not matter the money, we should try and get a good young striker out there. Not a hilarious over the hill higuain and neither someone who has never led a team like morata. Both of jovic and werner look really great prospects and should be good buys. 

Wingers - we already bought pulisic. But will need 2 more wingers. I am really tied of watching Pedro and willian do what they do. Pedro is just bang average while willian has some serious short comings. Both are 30 ish and not really going to improve or give us anything that we don't already know. I know, losing 3 out of the current 4 wingers would be a massive thing, but the club needs a Revamp. The core has grown soft, and needs to be changed. - 100mil.

One of them can be thorgan hazard. He has really grown. 

Midfielders - none

Defenders -

Reece James - replace Zappa with James. No need for wan bisaaka as good as he is. It's the perfect time to get the young guy in.

Tomori - to fill in the 4th cb spot.

Da silva - I really like this guy and feel he is underrated. Height is an issue but the guy is a good footballer.

Ake - 40mil. I think he is class. Should be bought back.

Total ins- 240mil

Squad

Gks - kepa, Caballero, bulka (hg)

Rbs - azpi, Reece (hg)

CBS - ake (hg), Rudi, Andreas(hg), tomorrow(hg)

Lbs - Emerson, Jay (hg)

Regista - jorginhi, ampadu (hg)

Rcm - Kante, mount (hg)

Lcm - RLC (hg), Barkley(hg)

Wingers - CHo (hg), pulisic, thorgan, x

Strikers - jovic/Werner, batshuayi, Tammy (hg)

A young squad, yes. But we need a serious change in the way we do things. 

So basically you are saying even if we can buy players you don't want new defenders and midfielders? :o

43 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

So basically you are saying even if we can buy players you don't want new defenders and midfielders? :o

Depends on your definition of "new". Out of 8, I want 3 "new" defenders - ake, Reece, Jay. 

In midfield, I think we have good options. RLC is showing his quality. Ampadu deserves a chance in the least. 

On 4/14/2019 at 8:43 PM, killer1257 said:

Are there any good left back talents out there?

We should pick Chilwell. I dont even mind if we overpay for him. He is quick, good on both ends, quite intelligent and also english, used to PL tempo. 

If not him, then Mendy or Firpo. For RB, I hope we go with Azpi and James next season.

killer1257 and nyikolajevics like this

If we get transfer ban postponed, we should offer Barca Willian + cash for Coutinho. Really win-win for everyone, they clearly want Willy. (If Hazard leaves, of course).

De Ligt looks to have agreed a deal with Barca it seems. 

That's two future world beaters in De Ligt and De Jong. The latter going for 75 million. Proven talent. 

Then there's us. Spending 65 million on a Dortmund bench player with no end product and a history of muscular injuries. 

Never change Chelsea board. Never change. 

Fernando, DDA, Johnnyeye and 1 other like this

If we can buy it should be striker/forward, midfielder and LB. In that order

Forward is absolute priority, Id actualy try for a more modern, versatile forward as opposed to a poacher type because there are no quality poachers/target men available. Jovic, Richarlison, Lautaro,...

Midfielder because I hope Kovacic goes back to Madrid and we need someone new. Ndombele would be my pick. 

LB. Emerson is doing fine IMO, so just maybe I would give him another season to prove himself. He was fantastic in serie a with regular playtime, so maybe he can regain his form. If not then Chilwell.

Keep James and Zouma as Zappa and Cahill replacements. Mount, Tomori and Abraham hopefuly get loaned in PL or french/german/spanish first league.

Idealy I would also love to see Pepe here, because he would realy release some pressure from our striker, but board already wasted this chance with Pulisic purchase and I dont see us going for another winger, unless we sell Hazard.

Willian, Pedro, Kovacic, Higuain, Zappacosta, Cahill can leave. I expect very nice amount of cash from Bakayoko, Morata, Batshuayi sales, so we can definately fund 3 top players.

Vesper likes this

40 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Jovic

Pepe

Mendy

Romagnoli 

I would do a happy dance for days

all that is truly missing is the MF upgrades that are so needed

my top picks, in no order

some will surely still be left after the bans

DH DMF

Rúben Neves

Sandro Tonali

Bruno Guimarães

Nicolo Barella

Stanislav Lobotka

Trad DMF

Thomas

Denis Zakaria

Diadie Samassékou

Declan Rice

Jean-Philippe Gbamin

CMF

Tanguy Ndombélé

Ryan Gravenberch

Houssem Aouar 

Weston McKennie

Corentin Tolisso

Amadou Haidara

Abdoulaye Doucouré

Kerem Demirbay

Maximilian Eggestein

Florian Neuhaus

AMF

João Félix

Julian Draxler 

Kai Havertz

Donny van de Beek

Talisca

Pablo Sarabia

Bruno Fernandes

Nicolò Zaniolo

Johnnyeye likes this

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would do a happy dance for days

all that is truly missing is the MF upgrades that are so needed

my top picks, in no order

some will surely still be left after the bans

DH DMF

Rúben Neves

Sandro Tonali

Bruno Guimarães

Nicolo Barella

Stanislav Lobotka

Trad DMF

Thomas

Denis Zakaria

Diadie Samassékou

Declan Rice

Jean-Philippe Gbamin

CMF

Tanguy Ndombélé

Ryan Gravenberch

Houssem Aouar 

Weston McKennie

Corentin Tolisso

Amadou Haidara

Abdoulaye Doucouré

Kerem Demirbay

Maximilian Eggestein

Florian Neuhaus

AMF

João Félix

Julian Draxler 

Kai Havertz

Donny van de Beek

Talisca

Pablo Sarabia

Bruno Fernandes

Nicolò Zaniolo

Vesper for director of football at Chelsea right now, atta girl

7 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Jovic

Pepe

Mendy

Romagnoli 

Jovic

CHO-----------Pepe

RLC----Kante

Jorginho

Mendy---Romagnoli---Rudiger---James

Kepa 

That team cannot win CL or even PL. 

Leroy Sane is reportedly unhappy at city. And with Sterling heavily favoured over him, he might decide to put in a transfer request.

If we could pull off a reverse De Bruyne and develop him into a star (in case Eden leaves).

41 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Leroy Sane is reportedly unhappy at city. And with Sterling heavily favoured over him, he might decide to put in a transfer request.

If we could pull off a reverse De Bruyne and develop him into a star (in case Eden leaves).

Already tried it with Caballero :)

15 goals and 18 assists this season, wouldn't mind it at all.