test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

21,399 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, 1chelsea said:

Why are we not see the deadline day thread?

I just answered - look up.

Utd signing Zouma instead of Alderweireld would be great. A fit Alderweireld would elevate their backline. Zouma would simply be yet another CB on their roster. He's younger but is he better than Smalling, Jones and Rojo? I don't think so.

Utd signing Willian would be great. While he would help balance the team out, he would not take them to a new level. And he wouldn't last long having just turned 30.

A Martial + cash offer for Zouma + Willian is something I'd happily take. Make it happen, Utd.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

IMG-20180809-WA0001.jpg

Man United also signed Korean sensation Park Di Bus. 

On the Fifth Stand Chelsea app there is a text in one of the stories that came today that says something like: "stay tuned for further transfer news today". Maybe it was just news of Kovacic and a few loan deals, but somehow I'm optimistic the club has something up their sleeve.

Unionjack likes this

5 minutes ago, Thor said:

Man United also signed Korean sensation Park Di Bus. 

I know his mate Fook Dif Icare

Successful Window for me, all things considered. We solved our Goalkeeper position, brought in an immensely important midfielder, loaned a potentially dynamic midfielder and brought in the coach who convinced them all with Europa League football to join. 

Goalkeepers: Kepa, Willy, Green

Defenders: Azpi, Zappacosta, Christensen, Rudiger, Luiz, Ampadu, Emerson, Alonso, Moses(? might be loaned, might be an attacker)

Midfielders: Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic, Barkley, Loftus-Cheek, Drinkwater, Fabregas

Attackers: Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Hudson-Odoi

Strikers: Morata, Giroud, Tammy Abraham (expecting the Bats-Valencia loan)

Our main concern is goals, I hope Morata finds his form and some confidence cause if he does we are rolling. Happy to see a nice youth imprint on the team as well. Tammy, Hudson-Odoi & RLC can hopefully produce and prove they belong.  

DDA likes this

I'm quite pissed off that we didn't get a striker. It looked like 1 was high on Sarris list.

I'm at a loss why we didn't go in big for Icardi.

And all the whingers slagging off Higuaine and Lewa. They know how to score goals.

But its OK. We have Paul McKenna coming in to cure Moratas yips and put some studs in his boots to stop him falling over.

Well we didn't get a striker and some people may be a bit pissed with our window, but just look at Manure and the Spuds and think about what they got during it. Spurs broke into the top 4 and dont strengthen so they aren't going to improve and United?? Well it's Mourinho's third season and that's usually when he has a meltdown and gets the bullet, and after that window it wont be long in coming

Unionjack and bigbluewillie like this

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I'm quite pissed off that we didn't get a striker. It looked like 1 was high on Sarris list.

I'm at a loss why we didn't go in big for Icardi.

And all the whingers slagging off Higuaine and Lewa. They know how to score goals.

But its OK. We have Paul McKenna coming in to cure Moratas yips and put some studs in his boots to stop him falling over.

I would like a new top striker, but Higauin, icardi or Lewa just arent it.

Icardi is a poacher and other two are in 30s. All three are slow and not dynamic.

Im glad we avoided paying big money for either of them.

Hopefuly there will be dynamic, decently experienced, under 27 years old striker available next summer.

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I would like a new top striker, but Higauin, icardi or Lewa just arent it.

Icardi is a poacher and other two are in 30s. All three are slow and not dynamic.

Im glad we avoided paying big money for either of them.

Hopefuly there will be dynamic, decently experienced, under 27 years old striker available next summer.

While in the meantime we may be goalless!

Sometimes it really is all about 1 result at a time. And if that means papering over the cracks with someone who will only last a good 2 or 3 years then so mote it be.

Tho I'm sure there's amongst us peeps that will easily trot off a list of strikers all within a good price and age range that would give us our much needed goals.

Because right now e have 8 players on the wrong side of 30 that all need upgrading and 6 of those contracts expire next summer

11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

If we look at this season a little differently we have 1/2 a new team this year.

We never had any of CHO,Ampadu,Barkley,Tammy or even Luiz and Emerson really play last season. We dint know IF Bats is off yet (tho I'd rather he stay and we give him some time)

Add them to our 3 new lads (and Rob Green of course) and we have a bunch of new lads.

So me being me I would have us with 6 new 1st team starters

CHO  Ampadu  Emerson  Kovacic  Jorgi  Harry.

Johnnyeye and eemanyooel like this

Fulham bought whole new 11. Only Cairney and Sessegnon will probably play from last season. Huge blast in chemistry and if they go down even after spending 100m, it wont be a surprise at all. They do have decent coach unlike QPR, Swansea, Stoke,... had.

They bought 2 good GKs after already having Betinelli. Mawson, Marchand, Chambers and Mensah who are all at least on paper good enough to play for Fulham, not counting any CB that played for them last season.

Rico, Anguissa and two CBs were totaly unnecessary.

What do you think of Lacazzete? I think he could be very good fit for Sarri, and not too expensive.

Good job for us we signed quality players instead of last year. 

Not perfect transfer period for us but good 

although we haven’t champions league so ok 

step by step to improve our squad 

9375CD2A-E504-440F-B898-31CBBED8F50E.jpeg

55 minutes ago, El P. said:

What do you think of Lacazzete? I think he could be very good fit for Sarri, and not too expensive.

I dont like his character tbh, not realy ambitious and determined. 

Good strikers are often a bit of cunts or big characters, like it or not. Its what separates them from others because their confidence is sky high. Lacazette is too nice and eazy going. 

Im tired of these "low confidence when you tell them they suck" type of players. Be a fucking man. 

Sadly there are very very very few strikers out there, too bad we sold Costa.

Unionjack and Sideshow Luiz like this

48 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Good job for us we signed quality players instead of last year. 

Not perfect transfer period for us but good 

although we haven’t champions league so ok 

step by step to improve our squad 

9375CD2A-E504-440F-B898-31CBBED8F50E.jpeg

Roman must have thought twice about the £60mill limit eh!

I know it might sound like I'm a greedy,selfish,spoiled rottenl, plastic cunt but I soooooo wish we had bought a fuckin strike. Just sell Morata and some donkeys and coulda found someone I'm sure! We know Sarri wanted one. I will never understand this club of ours.

But what we did but were shit hot which makes a bloody good change so I;m very thankful for that.

It will be a suck it and see begining till the lads find their feet but we will sort it.

I'm excited.

I might be just excited waiting to see Mou have his meltdown. You know its coming!!!