Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea

Fulham Broadway

Best team we have imo if you replace Lmpard with Josh.

Josh might have been impressive in pre-season, but in EPL he's yet to have any comparison material... I think it's unlikely and it would be a bad idea to suddenly play McEachran instead of Lampard in a big game like this. Lampard is more solid in defence, against Utd that will be needed.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction is this formation:

-------------------cech-----------------

bos--------terry------alex--------ash

-------------------mikel----------------

------ramires-----------lamps-------

----------------------<-mata->--------

------sturridge-------------------------

--------------------torres---------------

mata will float horizontally to link up with ash and sturridge who will likely make vertical runs and cut inside around the box.

result: 3-2 CFC (Lampard, Alex, Torres)

My prediction is this formation:

-------------------cech-----------------

bos--------terry------alex--------ash

-------------------mikel----------------

------ramires-----------lamps-------

----------------------<-mata->--------

------sturridge-------------------------

--------------------torres---------------

mata will float horizontally to link up with ash and sturridge who will likely make vertical runs and cut inside around the box.

result: 3-2 CFC (Lampard, Alex, Torres)

I'd go with this as well but play Ivanovic at RB.

I'm not so worried. Maybe Utd are in front of us now, but are they still there in the end of the season? We have improved a lot in a couple of matches and we'll continue like that. Things which AVB wants are materialising all the time. I believe in this new era.

Que? I don't remember him missing easy ones? He had a very good header that was finger-tipped away by Van Der Sar. Or was that at OT?

Had a perfectly legitimate volley/half-volley (can't remember) wrongly ruled out, from a corner in the first half, I think it was.

I don't think Luiz starting at CB is a great idea against United. I would rather start him at DM or.... CF.

I say keep him on the bench and he can come on if we need an extra spark, if not then he can start the next game. Can't afford to make mistakes in the back line vs united

I am not going to lie...I will be very happy for a tie & simply ecstatic w/ a victory. The freakin' media on both sides of the pond are all freakin' gaga about Manchester (manure or citeh take your pick). So any Blue result @ ol' crapfort will be devastating in their freakin' minds. I blame freakin' le arse for this bs. Losing 8-2 put bad vibe for all teams that are not in Manchester :carlo:

If by Pele they mean, Rude, Arrogant and a little over-rated.. Yeah sure... Id rather be Maradonna...

really over-rated... 60 years ago against shitty teams in the world cup that were of like 10 teams each wc... "BUT HE SCORED +1000 GOALS!!!!1!1!!" Yeah but he scored 960 of those goals in the brazilian league when the tactic at that time was something like 1-1-2-7. Pele you good but you be over-rated. Maradona you very very good but you drug addict. Messi you the best. JT, Lamps, Drog and Cech you are the best! I love you but you need to work with Torres. Mata - Sturridge oh I see a bright future and present... Very bright.

I just read an article where SFA says Rooney is their Pele... what do y'all think?

Mmmm. Being absolute toilet for a year -throwing his toys out the pram and saying his team mates werent good enough to play with, betraying his wife at least three times, and having a 'threesome' with two prostitutes whilst his wife was 5 months pregnant Shagging granny prostitutes paying them £5 and leaving an autograph ''as payment'', or shouting FUCK OFF!! down a live TV camera

Sorry Sir Alex I dont remember Pele doing that but I could be wrong,....