Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Guy has no fucking clue how to play the ball with his feet, does he? Neuer and even De Gea are Ronaldinho compared to him in that regard.

If you see DDG play the last 2 months, I'm very glad we have Thibaut. Weak game again today by him. Neuer also has had some bad games the last months. Courtois is the best goalkeeper at this very moment for sure.

If you see DDG play the last 2 months, I'm very glad we have Thibaut. Weak game again today by him. Neuer also has had some bad games the last months. Courtois is the best goalkeeper at this very moment for sure.

Is Courtois fucking Kim Jong-un? Can't I criticize anything about him without having people on my back about things that nothing to do with what I said?

He looked in complete control with his feet yesterday, no idea why anyone is complaining. There was one breakdown in communication between him and Ivo that nearly sent me into cardiac arrest, but other than that he was quite sensible with what he did.

My gripe was that ridiculous slap straight to the feet of Mertesacker, there was no way on this earth he was going to get through that crowd of players. Joe Hart did that twice on Saturday and it gave Villa two goals, which I absolutely slaughtered him for. Mertesacker should have hit the target at least. Lucky escape.

Guy has no fucking clue how to play the ball with his feet, does he? Neuer and even De Gea are Ronaldinho compared to him in that regard.

Hopefully he improves that part of his game in the coming years..

As for the De Gea comparison to Ronaldinho...I just don't see it at all

Is he injured? How come?

I think it's the hip injury he got against Arsenal when he fell awkwardly after being fouled from a corner. I thought he might actually be replaced when that happened because it looked like a painful fall but he stayed on.

I think it's primarily due to his height...

Thibo is a giant. So, I think we just have to take that portion of his game into improving, but not being anywhere close to either the sweeper keeper or de gea.

He's the first Belgian player ever to win titles in 3 different countries, at the age of 22 :D.

In an interview with him after getting the title:

"I'm very honoured to get titles in 3 different countries at the age of 22. Getting the title with Atlético was something special because Real and Barcelona win every title and it's hard for other teams to come in between them. But in England you have 4 or 5 other teams than can also win the title, so if you win it 4 games before the end, that is a fantastic feeling."

"We have seen it the whole season, when I was injured or simply didn't play, that Petr played fantastic for us. We have worked very well together. And Terry is a very good leader and captain, he really helped us through the season with his experience. He also has had a very good season."

CEfVDtqWYAAX8GF.png

Should we play Courtois in last 3 games and help him to win the Golden Glove award?

How is Mignolet top of that? Jesus.

If it was done by club and not the individual keeper, we'd be miles ahead surely?