Marko Marin

Melanicus

That will be stupid.

Bundesliga is a better destination then Championship.

Plus he is mad young, so one season over there will be good, then another season in the EPL.

Why the hell wouldn't they loan him out to the one of the most competitive leagues in the world?

The Bundesliga does in fact have better teams than the nPower Championship. Believe it or not.

Why the hell wouldn't they loan him out to the one of the most competitive leagues in the world?

The Bundesliga does in fact have better teams than the nPower Championship. Believe it or not.

I'd imagine it's not about what team the loanee plays in, it's more about what kind of teams he comes up against on a weekly basis.

The Bundesliga is better than the Premiership but for Chelsea it's better Lukaku has his education in the atmosphere he'll be playing in for the forseeable future.

I knew you Bosnians were going to be happy. He ain't no Dzeko, but somethin's better then nothin' ;)

This is a great transfer. Small money payed considering his qualities and age. If he doesn't succeed we can always sell him and don't have any big losses.

Compare this to the transfer of Zhirkov for example and you'll see that the club has done a great job.

I'm happy to see us bringing young but not so young players with lots of potential. Wish him all the best!

Marko Marin. My dreams have come true. Apart from Jose returning, me playing for Chelsea in the CL final and 5 year extenisons for Didier Drogba and Salomon.

Also a quick end to my current drunkeness. One can't post and be drunk. I am very disappointed in myself. But those I am drinking with people who chose to play call of duty which i found bopring so i had no other choice but to go on talkchelsea. Sorry guys, hope you forgive me when i'm sober :(

I don't think 'lacks end product' is really a weakness for a player who has had 10+ assists in 4 of the last 5 seasons.

This season has been the only exception - he's not played many games due to injuries.

My bad. I just checked his stats and you're right (though it's 3 of the last 4 seasons). It was just in the matches I saw of him in the past years he looked threatning but didn't score or assisted much.

His statistics aren't bad at all, good news.