Marko Marin

Melanicus

I`m from Germany and I know this guy since he came to Borussia Mönchengladbach at age 15, cause I`m a fan of this club too!

I guess he will never be a Starter for Chelsea BUT!!!!!! he is one of the best players in the world in coming from the bench!

He has a very good technique and is able to play almost every offensive position, he also brings creativity and pace.

So in my opinion its a good signing, there has to come some more of course but I think he will adapt good here ;)

Holy shit! WHEN THE HELL DID CHELSEA BECOME GOOD WITH TRANSFERS? YOU BLOODY BEAUTY!

Well I will wait and see how he actually plays before saying that, haha, seems to be a lot of mixed opinions on him. But a big welcome to him, will surely mean the end of Kalou or Malouda.

Can he handle the physicality of the Premier League? The kid has tricks, flair & apparently a good footballing brain...hope he does alright on the wings.

David Silva is 170cm tall.

Juan Mata is 170 cm tall

Marko Marin is 170cm tall.

Answer your questio?

Well I will wait and see how he actually plays before saying that, haha, seems to be a lot of mixed opinions on him. But a big welcome to him, will surely mean the end of Kalou or Malouda.

What I mean is that Chelsea usually have pathetic long drawn out transfers with rumours flying everywhere. Then Mata is signed in less then a week and Marin in a few days.

What I mean is that Chelsea usually have pathetic long drawn out transfers with rumours flying everywhere. Then Mata is signed in less then a week and Marin in a few days.

Ah yes, completely agree. Nice with nothing really leaking until it was as good as done.