Chelsea's board = a disgrace

I want to know if Buck, Gourlay and Roman will take any responsability for this season? Last summer Buck said in his two page interview that 3-4 will leave and 3-4 will come.

Five players left and two came in. Is he standing behind his words? He can fuck off and work in his profession, because to me he doesn't look like he knows anything about football.

And I would reall want to know what is happening at Chelsea FC. Four experienced scouts left and those two clowns are still here. Do they have coaching badges?

Not to mention the sacking assistant manager and appointing one of their man.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably it's second biggest mistake after Mou was sacked. 2 years ? It's max what u can get at Chelsea even if u won 2 major trophies in first season ? 2 years ? even fishes can live longer ... We are Real Madrid of PL.

Probably it's second biggest mistake after Mou was sacked. 2 years ? It's max what u can get at Chelsea even if u won 2 major trophies in first season ? 2 years ? even fishes can live longer ... We are Real Madrid of PL.

If only.

How that dummy Emanalo escapes the chop is another story though.....

We don't know whether he's good at his job or not. So we can't tell if he deserved to be axed or not.

Unless you know something we don't (i mean, if you know the result of his work or something like that) ?

We don't know whether he's good at his job or not. So we can't tell if he deserved to be axed or not.

Unless you know something we don't (i mean, if you know the result of his work or something like that) ?

Maybe he's not the best manager, but maybe he could be good for us? Someone that fits to Roman's plans and is that long-term manager.

Imo Roman is great, I thank that Buck and Gourlay are taking the piss out of us and Roman.

I have to admit I'm finding it really hard to feel sorry for a man who has made £18m for just two seasons work.

so where do you draw the line to the sum one earns that you would feel sorry for? Im guessing if a person earns even a little bit more, you'd find it hard to feel sorry for him. But tell you what buddy, thats called envy..all it is

Maybe he's not the best manager, but maybe he could be good for us? Someone that fits to Roman's plans and is that long-term manager.

Imo Roman is great, I thank that Buck and Gourlay are taking the piss out of us and Roman.

:yes:

I didn't see it like this, but now you mentioned it, he gets my vote to become our next manager :lol:

A wise guy in british media:

Roman Abramovich made the correct decision in sacking Carlo Ancelotti

"Ancelotti is a great football man, as his playing and managerial record handsomely attest. But a truly great manager? It is possible to argue that at Milan he took over a side built first by Arrigo Sacchi and then by Fabio Capello, and that the success of his first season at Chelsea was achieved on foundations erected by Claudio Ranieri and José Mourinho, then re-established by Guus Hiddink after the interludes of Luiz Felipe Scolari and Avram Grant."

"The sudden abandonment of the policy in the second half of the season indicated the lack of sure guidance at a very senior level. But then Ancelotti has never been noted for giving youth its head – at Milan, indeed, he was famous for preserving the careers of illustrious veterans long past their normal retirement dates – and it was disappointing to see the talented youngsters loaned out or sent back to the reserves."

http://www.guardian....amovich-chelsea

emo8.gifemo8.gifemo8.gifemo8.gifemo8.gifemo8.gif

The thing is that Roman tried to get Carlo on board for ages and lured him away from Milan to treat him like that ?

Everyone who says "yeah if i do a bad job i´d expected to be fired" but in this case the whole story isn´t that easy as in a fucking office block where you try to clean the coffee stains from your white shirt.

Imagine that first of all the team you relied on and had good days with just doesn´t perform anymore, people get sick and pull sickies every week. Than your best mate and co-worker who is some sort of "people-person" got sacked for no reason and you are on your own trieing to bond with people you only know for a year or so.

Anyway, making a short cut here: what makes people think that it is that easy saying Carlo just didn´t perform. There is nothing as such as a mono-cause explenation for what happened last season.

TBH with you, the moment i read that Carlo got sacked I felt ashamed to support Chelsea, for the first time ever.

In the words of a wiser man than me: IT IS A FUCKING DISGRACE !

The thing is that Roman tried to get Carlo on board for ages and lured him away from Milan to treat him like that ?

Everyone who says "yeah if i do a bad job i´d expected to be fired" but in this case the whole story isn´t that easy as in a fucking office block where you try to clean the coffee stains from your white shirt.

Imagine that first of all the team you relied on and had good days with just doesn´t perform anymore, people get sick and pull sickies every week. Than your best mate and co-worker who is some sort of "people-person" got sacked for no reason and you are on your own trieing to bond with people you only know for a year or so.

Anyway, making a short cut here: what makes people think that it is that easy saying Carlo just didn´t perform. There is nothing as such as a mono-cause explenation for what happened last season.

TBH with you, the moment i read that Carlo got sacked I felt ashamed to support Chelsea, for the first time ever.

In the words of a wiser man than me: IT IS A FUCKING DISGRACE !

http://www.redcafe.net/forum.php

Yeah whatever, Henrique. You know how this was meant concerning the context.

I don´t have to explain my love for the Club. But they way the board has run it...well, we are defenitly not in the position to slag of West Ham about the ways with their managers.

Seeking continuity with the wrong manager is counter-productive IMHO. Ancelotti's sacking was fully justified even though it could have been handled differently and that's the only criticism I have with the board. How do you sack a manager immediately after the post match interview lol.

Yeah whatever, Henrique. You know how this was meant concerning the context.

I don´t have to explain my love for the Club. But they way the board has run it...well, we are defenitly not in the position to slag of West Ham about the ways with their managers.

I was kidding.