Chelsea's board = a disgrace

Carlos Ancelotti is a top notch coach and will rise again just you wait and see!. Yes he made mistake, but really does not every coach do that in every season?. And why always blame

the coach and not the players?. My rage is against Abramovich, im so feet up with this guys way of treating people, thats really the disgrace. And please get rid of this shit banner

"roman whatever... :rant: . I need to cool down dry.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A year ago, he was the toast of the club and English football in some ways. The most successful season in 105 years of the club's existence. And 12 months on, you're telling me that he's crap because he came second?

That's one prime example of Roman's thin-wearing patience on top class managers. Either that, or the expectations of the club are ridiculusly high (which, to be fair, they are). If Carlo's credentials were available to the footballing world (i.e. he had no club, but had the tactical mettal to just go to any club and promote them) I bet a club like West Ham would break the bank to aquire his services. The point I'm making, is rather than stick with a manager, who enjoys managing the club, despite not winning anything in a season, and quite a large chunk of that season goes tits up, Roman just disposes of them like worn out sandpaper. They look good once they first start out, then when there's any sign of wearing out, it just gets chucked.

I don't think Roman understands the true meaning of "the long run". If a manager is kept at a club for long enough, he will understand the setup more. He will understand the type of players to buy every summer/January period. He will understand the formations to pick every week, and he will learn to take responsibility of the players regarding their performance.

That's one prime example of Roman's thin-wearing patience on top class managers. Either that, or the expectations of the club are ridiculusly high (which, to be fair, they are). If Carlo's credentials were available to the footballing world (i.e. he had no club, but had the tactical mettal to just go to any club and promote them) I bet a club like West Ham would break the bank to aquire his services. The point I'm making, is rather than stick with a manager, who enjoys managing the club, despite not winning anything in a season, and quite a large chunk of that season goes tits up, Roman just disposes of them like worn out sandpaper. They look good once they first start out, then when there's any sign of wearing out, it just gets chucked.

I don't think Roman understands the true meaning of "the long run". If a manager is kept at a club for long enough, he will understand the setup more. He will understand the type of players to buy every summer/January period. He will understand the formations to pick every week, and he will learn to take responsibility of the players regarding their performance.

The bolded part is interesting. Because it's true. Many on this forum "like" Fergie, but he had his bad moments and is not faultless manager. What is interesting that after bad season/s he goes on new cycle.

Do not bring up that piece of :censored: forum in front of our :censored: faces!!

Now at our board.

I believe their acts are driven by a thought that they do the best for the club, and I'll ask you this - Do not judge what happened now, but a bit later when your emotions calm down and we get some results. I always say that we can't possibly know what happens behind the pitch. The easiest thing is to bash at the leaders and blame them for all, and that is what most of us are doing here. Some blame Roman, some blame Buck and Gourlay and some blame Carlo.

I can tell you this. Whatever Arsenal fans say, they would like to win trophies and they would sacrifice Wenger for the sake of it.

Roman bought this club and made it what it is today and I am proud to say that he is our owner. In the end, HE is a multimilioner who knows about business and WE are bunch of people who are everything but that. Have you all forgotten words "Keep the faith"? I suggest you return them in your messed up heads and listen to them.

The bolded part is interesting. Because it's true. Many on this forum "like" Fergie, but he had his bad moments and is not faultless manager. What is interesting that after bad season/s he goes on new cycle.

Mourinho was at Chelsea for long enough to be in that sort of position, too bad he fell out with the board because of disagreements. Otherwise, we would still have him as manager today!

I faith Roman's done what he feels is the best for this club.

The Ancleotti model was clearly wrong in the long-term future of this club and I'm sure Abramovich now knows what he wants from a manager. I'd be interested in seeing what happens over the course of this transfer window before pulling out the "disgrace" word.

I don't find that to be a joke, especially to one of our more loyal members on this forum. If anything you should be on that site, you would suit there fans perfectly.

It was a joke. If you dont find it to be a joke, sorry.

Well said. What really worries me are us fans not saying jack shit about it?. My opinion is that its the wrong banners hanging at Stamford. This guys can do what he wants and we all says da, instead of nyeh.

The Ancleotti model was clearly wrong in the long-term future of this club and I'm sure Abramovich now knows what he wants from a manager. I'd be interested in seeing what happens over the course of this transfer window before pulling out the "disgrace" word.

Abramovich is a DISGRACE, and all his Disciple makes me sick!.

Mourinho was at Chelsea for long enough to be in that sort of position, too bad he fell out with the board because of disagreements. Otherwise, we would still have him as manager today!

There are rumors that Valdano is going to be sacked. RM clearly want to please Jose.

I can't help but think that the model of this season wasn't his own idea. Why don't they take some responsability for this failure.

Saying Roman is a disgrace is really stupid. Sure he shoots himself in the foot every now and then but you shouldn't have anything other than enormous respect and love for him. He truly loves the club and you can see it. It's not a mere business to him. He's the real special one.

Saying Roman is a disgrace is really stupid. Sure he shoots himself in the foot every now and then but you shouldn't have anything other than enormous respect and love for him. He truly loves the club and you can see it. It's not a mere business to him. He's the real special one.

emo3.gif

I would have liked Ancelotti to have been given another season - or even half a season - to see if he could turn things around. Surely it can't be good for the team to have had so many different managers over such a relatively short period.