The European Leagues and Competition Thread

.Cee

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i wouldnt say that, i mean we have Liverpool in the Champions League Semi Final lol. History is pretty shit on that one. 6 UCL Games against them, we scored just once. Still saying that....So have Liverpool in reality. I can see it being extremely close again.

Well i wouldnt say that, i mean we have Liverpool in the Champions League Semi Final lol. History is pretty shit on that one. 6 UCL Games against them, we scored just once. Still saying that....So have Liverpool in reality. I can see it being extremely close again.

But never had the second leg at home so ooo ooo ooo could all be differnt this time around hehehe...

then again Man you could knock Barca out which screw up the theory but hey

I hope PSG stay up, ive always supported them in France. This is really terrible for them. Jerome Rothen has to get the fuck out of there ASAP. They were 2-1 up late on aswell. Stupid twats.

:lol:

Ronaldo just missed a penalty.

That happened against WH and they lost....so come on Barca!!Dont get them go on and on and on about '0000 1999'

Bloody Fergie 'Barca Man you would've been a great final...well sorry not our fault bog off!'

Well that was shit.Damn Barca lol.

Edited by Laylabelle

I cant believe how biased the English commentary are to man utd. Great performance lol they didnt even touch the cunting ball. When Chelsea defend we are a boring defensive team and when man utd defend they were great. Ronaldo said "we created more chances than Barca" damn, i must of watched some other game.

Still.......Man Utd shouldve had 3 penalties (Had 1) and the barca player shouldve got sent off for the 2nd if it was given so it couldve been worse.

Man Utd think they have it won now lol without the away goal. Personally i believe Barca will go through. Barca dominated the game today which is promising. Dont forget, this is all they have left. Barca will score at OT!

Edited by OllieCFC

Shit game. Literally fell asleep (woke up with 30 minute suddenly changing to 70 or something) ... ManU had like 33% of possession. Ronaldo's shittiest performance ever. ManU's shittiest performance ever. Shitty by Barca also but not as shitty as manure. I feel that Henry should've played from the start, although they said something about virus bothering him.

Old Trafford will be a whole different story. Sadly. I think in Old Trafford manu will progress.

So Yernited are in the final. I watched this game and was so frustrated with Barça! both teams were loosing the ball a lot but that Scholes goal won it for them, it was actually really good.

We really must get into the final this time, it's ours to loose. I would love it if we could wipe off that red monkey's smile again and get a trophy out of it too :)

Come on Chelsea!! :blue scalf:

We are in the final for sure,never been so confident in something in my entire life.But i am not too confident about the final because United always find a way to cheat their way up.They played in 2 finals won both,we never played in one and we are gonna be fired up for it.United can't do shit against us.

WE'RE ON FFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the League i'm not too confident but i can see United droping points they cant handle pressure.