The European Leagues and Competition Thread

.Cee

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, not a British team!

Edit: Cock, Liverpool are gonna send us out again.

I dont think so. This season its different than the previous two semis we played against the pool. This season we play the second leg at Stamford bridge unlike the previous 2 occasions which is awsome for us. This season, we will have our whole squad aganst them in both legs unlike last season, when we missed ballack and other important players in semis and had to play a half fit robben.

Honestly, this is our best chance to win the League. If we blow it against Fenerbache liek we did against totts and barnsley, I would go nuts.

Fenerbache is a tricky team. We will have to play in the intimidating atmosphere in the first leg, they have nothing to lose and hence they will be all out against us.

If I was a Roman, I would see this as an opportunity to take revenge on manchester united. 7-1 drubbing happens just once. It wont happen again thats for sure. Roma have defeted Real Madrid in Bernebau so I dont see any reason why they wont do so in Manchester.

For me its going to be:

Barca vs Roma

Liverpool vs Chelsea

and then the Dream final:

Barca vs Chelsea.

Uhhh great great game it will be...fener is realy good team and we will have to beat them at home and not to lose in Turkey..

but we had luck..

and it will be really interesting to watch man utd- roma after that 7-1 last year!

• 3 weeks later...

Watched the Roma ManUtd tie, and although the commentators were creaming their pants about Roonaldey I thought they were genuinely lucky. It was poor finishing on Romas part that left it 0-2. Just happened to flick to the Schalke barca game just as they scored, and cant see Schalke getting anything from Camp Nou.

SSN are crapping on endlessly about Liverpool history, pedigree, Rafa, Torres, etc etc. I'm hoping Arsenal fucking trounce them tonight.

BTW the tabloids are doing free pint vouchers for Walkabouts tonight - got four so far