The European Leagues and Competition Thread

.Cee

Watched the Roma ManUtd tie, and although the commentators were creaming their pants about Roonaldey I thought they were genuinely lucky. It was poor finishing on Romas part that left it 0-2. Just happened to flick to the Schalke barca game just as they scored, and cant see Schalke getting anything from Camp Nou.

SSN are crapping on endlessly about Liverpool history, pedigree, Rafa, Torres, etc etc. I'm hoping Arsenal fucking trounce them tonight.

BTW the tabloids are doing free pint vouchers for Walkabouts tonight - got four so far

Lucky you mate.No walkabouts here in Cov. :-(

Going to find it hard,most pubs here will show Arsenal V L`pool

Enjoy the game tonight mate.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you mate.No walkabouts here in Cov. :-(

Going to find it hard,most pubs here will show Arsenal V L`pool

Enjoy the game tonight mate.

Cheers, not one in Coventry? shame, think theres a few in the Midlands. Wouldnt be my first choice, aussie cnuts, but can't knock the free beer. They're showing both games anyway.

well according to Gordon McQueen on sky, Man Utd already have the competition won, they are by far the strongest team left in the competition and nobody can stop them, cunt. After that comment, i severey hope Barca get through against Schalke and stuff man utd out of site. Its funny how everyone is writting Barcelona off as tho they are a useless mid table side. Man Utd are through already, Barca are pretty much through so that semi has already really been decided. I would expect Arsenal and Chelsea to be the other Semi. Chelsea - Barca final would be my dream final no doubts.

Edited by OllieCFC

Strach that I hope Roma trash them unlikely but meh.Bloody typical there best player is injured!Or as said Barca show them up completly.Be unbearable if they win it..or Liverpool bleh

Well we aint played them yet and we have for the last few years..and considering the finals the only way pos lol gotta happen :P

I want Arsenal if we get through.Cant stand the Liverpool hype which is all we're gana get.Cant believe they/Clichy equalised!

Edited by Laylabelle

I'm pleased Liverpool done a job on the goons, at least if we win nothing, i hope Arsenal equal our achievements, i hate them with everything i have. I would never live it down if Arsenal win the UCL or knock us out of it.

Man Utd vs Barcalona, now thats gonna be worth watching over 2 legs. Funny thing is that ppl think man utd are a great team, best in europe etc. Newsflash: They aint. If we dont win it, i hope anyone foreign does.

Edited by OllieCFC

I'd rather Arsenal get through..then we (hahaha or not..) knock them out.Long as Liverpool go out dont care.Cant stand this whole 'oooo they're amazing ooo look at them ooo Kurt is just amazing blah blah' and if they win the bloody thing bleh

And that Pratt Liverpool fan who rung up talk shit saying the fact that 2 Liverpool supporters were able to go through the automatic turnstill at a time on one ticket was Arsenals fault..wtf?!If they'd got squished thatt'd been there fault just arg!!!!I hope Arsenal trash them

Edited by Laylabelle

Arsenal for me. Liverpool this, Liverpool that, historeee etc What a load of old shite. Plus they're always sooo spawny in Europe. I'd feel more confident of us beating the gooners right now.

Yup, have to want the Arse to win this one! Sick of playing the Scousers and sick of all the bullshit that comes with it!!

We should be able to get past our game, but we need to have a good performance and put it to bed early on. Want to see Drogs and Anelka tonight for this one, with Maka and Lamps in middle of midfield with Kalou and Cole on the wings..... take it to em'

Man Utd are crap without Rooney & Ronaldive tho, they really are cack. Barca may have been shit for a few weeks (well actually 1 year) but Champions League Semi......Barca will knock Man Utd out. If Ronaldo has an off day, Man Utd have an off day. I still dont reckon man utd at all. Theres something about them, i dont think they are anywhere near as good as what ppl say. Barca will prove that.

If they were sooo great that would've trashed Derby,got passed Boro,beaten Bolton etc etc

They might get through but dont think its gana be as easy as everyones making it out to be.Mean last season everyone thought they'd ease past Millian and yet.

Man you can also be crap with Rooney lol

I hope to god Barca stop them lol and if not and we get knocked out.They trash the scumboes cause 6 times crap 'we're the best in Europe..erm so we're forgetting about Real Madrid 9 trophies....might have to kill myself lol.

Edited by Laylabelle

Its strange isnt it really how everyone thinks Barca will be easy for them. They are Barcelona ffs not some mid table french team like Lille who they lost to or benfica who they have also recently lost to in the UCL. I dont see too many 'Great' players in Manchester United team. Rooney, Ronaldo and? who? Vidic and Ferdinand are quite good at the back even tho Ferdinand is hugely over rated imo and can make some great cock ups. Van Der Sar has his moments too. Carrick, Park, Hargreaves, Fletcher, O'Shea, Brown, now these are hardly 'World Class'. Giggs (Passed it), Scholes is playing pretty well but his best days are passed him. I dont see a huge threat there.

Edited by OllieCFC

They didnt do that amazing against Lyon and everyone thought they'd walk that one

I dont think Rooney is that great anymore.Such a 'ooo kid wonder' that he aint getting better.The way people go on it all its like yeh Barca are some crap team.Yeh they arent that amazing these days but Man you arent always

Man you or Barca Vs Chelsea in the final... who would you prefer eh? whoever it is, its gonna be a damn hard game.. we need too get past Liverpool first i know.. i believe we can.. we know both teams inside out, United and Barca.. Dunno who i'd rather play though!

Liverpool in the semi over 2 legs will be tougher than the final. i would love Barca in the final. That kinda game is what Champions League Football is all about.

Edited by OllieCFC