• Replies 65.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I know it's unlikely, but if Newcastle really trip up now and Aston Villa overtake them, thus sending Newcastle into relegation, they have a plethora of players we could really use and probably get on the cheap.

Cabaye as our new playmaker (Which'd make me cream myself), Sissoko/Tiote to be a back-up option for defensive midfield, Santon (can play left and right side of defence; good squad player and also had success under Mourinho who may be coming back), Ben Arfa (could be handy for the right side; a more flair-version of Moses who can also play behind the striker), even Coloccini or Mbiwa :ph34r:

I know it's unlikely, but if Newcastle really trip up now and Aston Villa overtake them, thus sending Newcastle into relegation, they have a plethora of players we could really use and probably get on the cheap.

Cabaye as our new playmaker (Which'd make me cream myself), Sissoko/Tiote to be a back-up option for defensive midfield, Santon (can play left and right side of defence; good squad player and also had success under Mourinho who may be coming back), Ben Arfa (could be handy for the right side; a more flair-version of Moses who can also play behind the striker), even Coloccini or Mbiwa :ph34r:

Ben Arfa? No thanks. Has the flair and ability but still pretty inconsistent really. Blows hot and cold and is rather injury prone.

To be fair, Webb did a good job the last time we played Manure...

If i am not wrong, Howard Webb was the referee when Ferdinand elbowed Torres in the head, he reported that he saw the incident and didn't deem it dangerous.

This is his 4 Man Utd- Chelsea match in the last 3 seasons. Tha's not normal, i guess!!

To be fair, Webb did a good job the last time we played Manure...

lol out of a whole army of corrupted refs that always officiate in favour of ManUtd, Howard Webb is probably the worst. Despite being a proper ref the rest of the time, as soon as he gets a manU game it rains penalties for them.