• Replies 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Gutted, nothing on and Giggs does a hopeful ball to Van Persie on his weak right foot, yet he buries it so easily. I wish GK's would use their feet more, i mean so many shots go so close to them they get down too late, Jaaskelainen had a decent position, stick ya foot out ffs. RVP is the best striker in the world, no doubt. I hate that.

Arsenal selling Van Persie to United will forever be one of the stupidest decisions in footballing history.

Agree! Why sell you top scorer and best player to a Premier League rival its daft!And you know he's just gana score again against them when they play each other crazy decison

Extra game for them...but we have 2 carling cup games and the extra Premier League game so not much difference really

The more games United have to play, the better. The other encouraging thing is that they continue to look weak at the back and Vidic's return doesn't seem to have had much impact on that. They will drop points and we seem to be back to playing with 11 men again.

The more games United have to play, the better. The other encouraging thing is that they continue to look weak at the back and Vidic's return doesn't seem to have had much impact on that. They will drop points and we seem to be back to playing with 11 men again.

The question is, how many points will they drop? If Van Persie gets injured I think City or us win. If not Utd will probably win it (maybe City). I'd rather want City winning it though.

Its a big if though and so far he seems pretty fit and capeable of scoring.Their defence has been shite all season but hasnt stopped them so far

That and a 14 point gap between us and them.Unless they have a mega shite run which they seem to be avoiding pretty well,3rd place ,maybe 2nd at a push is our best bet.Not that we're exactly comfortably 4th really

Agree! Why sell you top scorer and best player to a Premier League rival its daft!And you know he's just gana score again against them when they play each other crazy decison

Extra game for them...but we have 2 carling cup games and the extra Premier League game so not much difference really

I believe Manu was the only team who made real offer (24m pound) to Arsenal