• Replies 65.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

10 points is mental considering we had a chance of extending our lead to 7 at some point..Man U win next week and we loose..13....ahhhhhhhhhhhh.Between the two Manchester clubs though neither of them are that great at the moment.Just everyone below a lot worse

Hammered by the hammers so i got hammered, feels good but i feel a bit sick. NEEDED. Couldn't believe getting to the pub and seeing Reading 3-4 Man Utd after 35 mins... just made me drink more. Who we got next? I don't even know any more.

Man City had won 69 points out if their last 73 at home before we played them. Really puts into perspective just how good that point was.

Specially when you realise it wasnt a penalty.

To be honest though, I was rooting for them because of Manure. I do want you guys to finish top4 though!

Specially when you realise it wasnt a penalty.

To be honest though, I was rooting for them because of Manure. I do want you guys to finish top4 though!

we've had a lot of bad decisions but then so have other teams so there's no use in complaining.

You don't have to root for Everton because of me anyway haha, Mancini really hates us though, it's funny how much we rile them. He said this after the game " To them, that was like a champions league final." made me laugh how much of a pathetic manager he is. All the money he's had to spend over the years and he's never gotten to a champions league final to know what it feels like!

Arsenal and Chelsea have both been terrible lately, Chelsea even more so than Arsenal.

It's just amazing how we can't seem to win anymore, this time of the year man.

We have been playing poorly for a month now and yet somehow, we still sit in 3rd. Just goes to show how inconsistent and poor others are. If we did not have this annual winter slump, we would have pulled clear of the teams below us and well challenging for the title at the top. Absolutely depressing!

Sunderland away, we usually do well there but they'll be hungry. Hope they win today, it'll make next weeks slightly less desperate for them. We'll beat the Danes but that could feel like a loss. Then off to Japan ay... we wont win that now. I always thought we would win it but now, i'd be very surprised if we do. Our players are doing an AVB to RB.

Sunderland away, we usually do well there but they'll be hungry. Hope they win today, it'll make next weeks slightly less desperate for them. We'll beat the Danes but that could feel like a loss. Then off to Japan ay... we wont win that now. I always thought we would win it but now, i'd be very surprised if we do. Our players are doing an AVB to RB.

They don't score a lot but also don't concede a lot. And we hardly looked like scoring either. Expect another bore 0-0 draw.