• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Every time I see Declan Rice at international level, I so do not see what all the hype is about either

Southgate has a lot of work to do on our CB's and MF

The way Trent's defending Reece may get in sooner than we think.

On 10/09/2019 at 10:25 PM, Tomo said:

The way Trent's defending Reece may get in sooner than we think.

At the moment Trent is English best offensive RB. So it makes sense to play him against Kosovo (country not recognised by 93 countries of United Nations). AWB is by far best in defence. You also have Walker and Trippier so it's way to early for James. 

Btw Maguire is nowhere near worth his price. 

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

At the moment Trent is English best offensive RB. So it makes sense to play him against Kosovo (country not recognised by 93 countries of United Nations). AWB is by far best in defence. You also have Walker and Trippier so it's way to early for James. 

Btw Mcguire is nowhere near his price. 

very entertaining team Kosovo has, for a micro nation (Stockholm metro area area is well over half a million larger than the whole nation)

On 10/09/2019 at 10:38 PM, Vesper said:

Can you imagine what a team you would have if you had the entire population of the old Yugoslavia to pick from!

I'd go with Oblak, Vrsaljko, Savic, Lovren, Kolarov, Pjanic, Modric, SMS, Tadic, Perisic, Jovic. 

Bench: Handanovic, Begovic, Milenkovic, Kovacic, Brozovic, Matic, Milivojevic, Rakitic, Rebic, Mandzukic, Dzeko, Mitrovic... 

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

You knew wouldn't last.. Do get the feeling this could unfortunately be their year.. Time will tell

I still hope lack of depth does them in, Origi is shit, no clue why Klopp starts him. They also have ZERO backup LB and strangely Keita has been a bust. So far I have been wrong on him. I think they were mad to not but a true winger and a LB. They are trying to win every major trophy,  which means depth is so needed. Milner at emergency LB if Robertson cannot play is a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe they play Gomez there, but then they are down to only one reserve CB, the meh Lovren. Alisson out is a big deal too, but he will come back eventually. I still like Shitty, but less than before Laporte went down, which is a HUGE loss.

And FUCK

Mane again.

2 1

Mane now tied with Aguero for most EPL in calendar year 2019. (18 with 3 and a half months to go)