The English Football Thread

Steve

United come back stronger regardless they win it or not..they've got a shite team this season in comparison and yet still up there..Fergie knows what he's doing and always will really.

City win it..they'll spend...City loose it no doubt spend more with a different manager....cant see them keeping Mancini with the dosh they've spent and nout to show..Jose?Or might not have a crazy board at keep him on Either way those two be the teams to beat next year...more so Man U as usual and cant see that changing till Fergie retires

Mehhh 4th place is what matters to us at the moment

And good for Roy!!!! Well deserved!

And bubi Wolves...

• Replies 66.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Pure comedy at Anfield..

That said, knowing Liverpool, they'll play like shit against lesser sides and then turn us over in the upcoming 2 games nicely. Would be typical.

Exactly they'll play wonders against us no doubt! And we loose the FA Cup on pens I will scream!!! Swear the last few years they've only won one cup in normal time..FA...Carling Cup..Champs league all on pens...

Uh oh King Kenny doubt back....no doubt those fans get slated again....for saying whats what

Lol! Liverpool only won 5 home games this season

What impact will City have on Chelsea if they will the league?

They have a nearly men mentality, constantly losing out to United, Win the title and this group of players can/will overtake Roman's success at Chelsea. We failed to dominate the league, history doesn’t always repeat itself. City winning the league this season, could spark an era of dominance.

I will not laugh @ l'puke, but give Mad props to West Brom. The SSN commentator just said it was West Brom's first win @ Anfield in 45 years...Well done Baggies!!!

You watch they will hit form when we play them i know they will, we cannot beat Liverpool and never will. Especially with Kenny there who has got a great record against us. I fucking hate Everton.

I don't think its queen kenny, but Stevie Clark setting us up for failure