Roman plans £80m Chelsea spree

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot will depend on the formation that Carlo has in mind for next season. If we are not planning to play 4-3-3 then wingers are not so important, at the moment i wouldn't like to guess what our targets are but it would seem that Neymar is certainly a target for us. We do need to rebuild again this summer and really rebuild giving Carlo the summer to work with a improved squad for a attack on all fronts next season.

Guest justin_3d

neymar sanchez aguero pastore hamsik. Am i asking for too much?

YES!!!!

Neymar and Sanchez makes sense, but then you have to sell somebody first!

Cause Malouda, Anelka and Kalou will have to be bench for these two.

Aguero...same thing as above. And with Sturridge coming back, and getting two more wingers, why???

Pastore makes sense, but we still got Lampard, Yossi and coming through Josh. So it's a toss up.

Hamsik??? Waste of money if you get Pastore! I rather get Pastore then Hamsik.

Guest justin_3d

Hamsik and, maybe, Sanchez. No one else is needed, I think

That makes sense to me.

But i choose pastore over Hamisk if i could. :)

Agree. Hamsik is a scoring midfielder .

So is Pastore really. Honestly both players are very much like each other and both would be fantastic, Pastore however is a bit younger and his team hasn't had a fantastic season like Napoli has so obviously he has a worse goal per game average than Hamsik. But yeah we can't get both, I would however take Pastore over Hamsik any day, he just got the extra little piece of creativity that I don't think Hamsik does.

Guest justin_3d

So is Pastore really. Honestly both players are very much like each other and both would be fantastic, Pastore however is a bit younger and his team hasn't had a fantastic season like Napoli has so obviously he has a worse goal per game average than Hamsik. But yeah we can't get both, I would however take Pastore over Hamsik any day, he just got the extra little piece of creativity that I don't think Hamsik does.

Pastore has that sexy style, reminds me a lot of Silva, and his sexy passes.

Pastore will fit into the sexy style of football Roman wants.

And this can work to our advantage.... because Napoli have had a superb season, Hamsik's price tag will soar through the roof. On the other hand, Pastore will be a more realistic price.

Guest justin_3d

And this can work to our advantage.... because Napoli have had a superb season, Hamsik's price tag will soar through the roof. On the other hand, Pastore will be a more realistic price.

Since Napoli makes it to the CL, it will be hard to get players from Napoli like Cavani and Hamsik.

Pastore might be easier, but the president is playing hard ball, just like Benfica with David Luiz.

Let's see what happens, because a player like Pastore will really help plug that gap that we have with Yossi, and Josh.