Roman plans £80m Chelsea spree

Since Napoli makes it to the CL, it will be hard to get players from Napoli like Cavani and Hamsik.

Pastore might be easier, but the president is playing hard ball, just like Benfica with David Luiz.

Let's see what happens, because a player like Pastore will really help plug that gap that we have with Yossi, and Josh.

Kakuta?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Kakuta?

He is in the same lvl as Josh and might take a year or two more to be starters. Even then I think his role is a Left winger, right?

He is in the same lvl as Josh and might take a year or two more to be starters. Even then I think his role is a Left winger, right?

I was thinking that those three are a bit better in the box than Josh. He played as a lw, rw and acm.

Is staying on loan with Fulham for another year. Fact.

How do you know that?

Guest justin_3d

I know everything.

It makes sense, cause if Kakuta can't hardly get time in Fulham, then how much more at Chelsea???

Sturridge is the only one doing good....besides Borini, but he is leaving this summer anyways.

It makes sense, cause if Kakuta can't hardly get time in Fulham, then how much more at Chelsea???

Sturridge is the only one doing good....besides Borini, but he is leaving this summer anyways.

Kakuta played well whenever he got his chance. Maybe not so well against Sunderland, but he scored.

Why he didn't play so much is a debate for some other time.

Guest justin_3d

Kakuta played well whenever he got his chance. Maybe not so well against Sunderland, but he scored.

Why he didn't play so much is a debate for some other time.

Yeah, it's a debate from some other time. But he needs more time. Sturridge not so much, as he already prove it.

The problem with Sturridge not staying, was because we have too many strikers.

If Sturridge comes back, somebody has to leave.

And my money is on Anelka.

Since Napoli makes it to the CL, it will be hard to get players from Napoli like Cavani and Hamsik.

Pastore might be easier, but the president is playing hard ball, just like Benfica with David Luiz.

Let's see what happens, because a player like Pastore will really help plug that gap that we have with Yossi, and Josh.

I doubt it will be that hard to get Cavani, he demanded a huge pay rise recently only one season after joining napoli. I don't want a player who acts like that though, he's a huge cunt which he also showed at Palermo by suddenly demanding to be sold and I really do think there is better forwards out there we could get even if he has been in great form this year.

Guest justin_3d

I doubt it will be that hard to get Cavani, he demanded a huge pay rise recently only one season after joining napoli. I don't want a player who acts like that though, he's a huge cunt which he also showed at Palermo by suddenly demanding to be sold and I really do think there is better forwards out there we could get even if he has been in great form this year.

So, we also bought mercenaries as well in the time when Roman came to the club.

He is a good player. Right now his level, is in the top. I put him better then Suarez. And Suarez is really good.

Cavani is just out of this world right now.