Man United 2-1 Chelsea

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Echo the poor subs, whys Mikel off, I'd understand if he had a yellow card.

Lampards forms been on and off the second half of the season and today hes been poor, past it.

Luiz off due to injury is fair enough.

I wouldnt have brung Ramires on.

Would have been Anelka for Lampard, 4-4-2 with Malouda and Kalou on the wings

This club/roman won't be happy with 2nd place, regardless of the circumstances, so why should the fans.

I know what you mean TX, and you are right.

Can we have one season off, and bounce back stronger?

Carlo's subs at half time, for those who couldn't cop on to it, Is because with the way our defence was playing United could have scored 7 or 8

Why isn't Carlo substituting Lampard? It's only the star players who are safe under Carlo. .

Carlo's subs at half time, for those who couldn't cop on to it, Is because with the way our defence was playing United could have scored 7 or 8

he just trying preserve some pride

Who cares how they lose? It doesn't matter to me. I would rather see them go down swinging and try everything to get the win than try to hold a 2-0 loss.