Man United 2-1 Chelsea

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, even with Benayoun on, I dont think he can do much...

Honestly Benayoun has never played that often with the team on matches, did he?

All that good work done over the past lot of weeks has been for nothing if we play like that again in the second half.

We just didn't turn up at all in that half. Absolutely pathetic. We're not seeing much of Ash due to Valencia sitting high up the pitch. We need to counter that somehow as one of our strengths is our wing backs. They just haven't got into the game at all.

Anelka > Malouda

Alex > Ivanovic (push Luiz out to RB)

Ramires > Mikel

Mate, you are an idiot and a silly one. We had a terrible season, and we won a couple of games in last games including a 2-1 against Spurs with two irregulars goals and the possibility of winning against MU today made people forget how bad is our season and how "good" is our squad.

Weeks ago everybody here were saying that we are not good enough, suddenly this team became a good one and the season became a good season. This result show us the truth: 3 defeats in 3 decisive matches against Devils.

In todays match we are playing like shit and United is the dominant side during all the game. If saying the truth hurt your feelings, I dont care.

this sums up our season perfectly.

At the end of the day, we were 15 points behind, suddenly we got right back into it and now we could be well beaten by this year's champions (although it is an average Man United), not bad at all!

Frankly, I'm more tempted to sub the entire midfield out. Remember, the nonexistence of the midfield today has made the forwards look worse than they have been...that being said, I'm not sure how they've been today because they have had nothing to work with so far, Drogba's free kicks aside.

Just typical last time Rooney scored when shouldn't have been playing and this time Vidic..so predictable but so ahhh at the same time!!!

Play like champions for the next half even if we may not be for much longer...just go for it!

And even though Man U have played like shit for the season..they deserve it.They took advantage when we screwed up and really havent looked back since..but hey ho roll on next season!! Give Carlo the dosh to strengthen the areas...actully keeping Carlo be a good start and see what we can do

Guest justin_3d

Congratulations to United!

Well done, and where the best team.

Carlo put out a good team that was winning, but they did not perform well today. A lot of mistake from David Luiz.

Maybe in the last few games, and next season he should not play defense till he improves. He might be better in Mid as DM. Alex still better there.

Ivan...good defender, but i been saying it, we need an explosive RB. Today has proven me right. Van der Wiel please.

Midfield, it's very hard to get creativity with Mikel, Essien, and Lampard. I been saying this for quite a while as well. Chelsea needs creativity.

And last, as we all been saying we need good wingers!

Overall, Carlo has done a good job with what he has available. In the summer he should continue and strengthen the areas that need to be strengthen.

We don't deserve to be champions this season, even if we have won today it still wouldn't feel right considering they've beat us twice in the CL.

First, I'm not your mate. How is it terrible? There were teams in our past where we would have dreamed of being in the position, you wouldn't know because you've probably only started supporting Chelsea a few seasons ago, No one was going on about our squad, We do need new blood.

Yes, United are dominating, But fuck it, We've done very well to come back they way we did, So either how some faith or shut the fuck up, Whats the point in moaning all the time

Of course you are not my mate.

and I dont care if there were teams in the past who would have dreamed about being in the position. This is not the Chelsea of the past, this Chelsea who buy a player for 50m, and tha the biggest goal is becoming the greatest club in the world.

I can tell you that players of the past would have dreamed about the money that Kalou gets every week.

I wont discuss with you anymore, because since there were" teams in the past that would have dreamed about being in the position" you be happy with 2nd, 3th position while United keep winning the league every season and reaching CL every two seasons.

Congratulations to United!

Overall, Carlo has done a good job with what he has available. In the summer he should continue and strengthen the areas that need to be strengthen.

Agree . with this squad 2nd position is very good to achieve

Second place sounded good when we were 5th didn't it guys? blue%20scalf.gif

It's still not enough for some of them.

When we were 5th I was so desperate and things really looked bad then.

But I'm proud of our players. Second place is a good finish.