Cech - Arsenal have shot themselves down

Their club has to be the one of the most patient in Europe and World. Wenger has fucked them up for so many seasons, season after season and yet they won't get rid of him. :lol:

he increases their profit margins and that`s the bottom line for them.

they actually can afford to buy any player they want if they cared about winning enough to pay some for it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think Wenger is scared of spending.

In his eyes if he fails without spending he can spin the "oh well the clubs above spent more than me" line and if he won he would be for-ever know as this "genius", Where-as if he spends and succeeds great, but if he spends and fails he will get truly exposed for what he is, a very weak tactical manager. Surely it cant be anything else?

Whatever cash spent he still has a good squad, do you honestly think Jose, Fergie, Hiddink, Carlo or Guardiola would be on their 7th trophy less season with that squad? Fabregas has to go through this shit why his childhood mates are winning trophy's for fun, if he was not a horrible little shit i might actually feel sorry for him.

Remember when they thought they got the better deal for Gallas and 10 million for Ashley :lol:

Yeh lol!!!!! They had a right ole brag then he started slagging them off and it was kinda 'woops!'

His random hissy fit that time when B'Ham got a pen and he just went and sat in the middle of the pitch

I personally think Wenger is scared of spending.

In his eyes if he fails without spending he can spin the "oh well the clubs above spent more than me" line and if he won he would be for-ever know as this "genius", Where-as if he spends and succeeds great, but if he spends and fails he will get truly exposed for what he is, a very weak tactical manager. Surely it cant be anything else?

Whatever cash spent he still has a good squad, do you honestly think Jose, Fergie, Hiddink, Carlo or Guardiola would be on their 7th trophy less season with that squad? Fabregas has to go through this shit why his childhood mates are winning trophy's for fun, if he was not a horrible little shit i might actually feel sorry for him.

I was thinking that as well.

I don't think Wenger likes to spend because he tends to enjoy raising the younger generation of players, which is fine, but some players don't ever grow up to be natural born leaders. Apart from maybe Fabregas, who himself in a very poor state of mind at the moment since he's being strongly linked with Barcelona at the moment, Arsenal lack a natural born leader, and they've never had one since Tony Adams. We have JT (and at times, Lampard), Liverpool have Gerrard, United have Ferdinand, Giggs and maybe Rooney, but who do Arsenal have?? If you count out Cesc, they have no-one.

I was thinking that as well.

I don't think Wenger likes to spend because he tends to enjoy raising the younger generation of players, which is fine, but some players don't ever grow up to be natural born leaders. Apart from maybe Fabregas, who himself in a very poor state of mind at the moment since he's being strongly linked with Barcelona at the moment, Arsenal lack a natural born leader, and they've never had one since Tony Adams. We have JT (and at times, Lampard), Liverpool have Gerrard, United have Ferdinand, Giggs and maybe Rooney, but who do Arsenal have?? If you count out Cesc, they have no-one.

Yeh thats a good point really does seem like that.Then he moans about how other teams spend and you thinkn 'thats not our fault that you dont want to'

Fair enough to him at first building a young team etc getting regonstaion on that part but it hasnt really worked.Yeh they play 'pretty football' but no point playing pretty football if your loosing

Saw this yesterday and just had to post it, makes you kinda feel sorry for them 'NOT' :lol::lol:

Hush little gooner don't you cry,

You can't win a thing no matter how hard you try,

Hush little gooner don't say a word,

You've slipped up in the league and struggling to finish third,

Hush little gooner you've f ucked it up,

You could'nt even win the Carling cup,

Hush little gooner lifes not fair,

You aint gonna win any silverware...........