Most Hated Team ?

dave30

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting to see peoples hate for barca now, even my uncle said he hates them more than man utd. He hates Liverpool the most (watched Chelsea through the 70's & 80's) but he really does have a hate for Barca because yes, they play very good football but they are cheats and hugely unsporting and disrespectful to their fellow professionals. A point that i do agree with now after seeing their last few matches, especially their encounters with Real Madrid.

I'll always hate the usual suspects more tho, the Arsenals, Man Utds, Liverpools, Tottenhams because they are our rivals and who we have yearly battles and histories with. If Barca win the UCL, we wont hear it, only Madrid fans and other spaniards or spanish la liga based fans will. We won't care. If Man Utd win it.... boy we'll hear about it (and rightly so btw, if we won it, i'd never shut up about it).

Outside the premiership, i hate Barcelona simply because of their play acting. I'll never respect a cheat or a fraud. I don't particularly like Real Madrid either and i have a pretty bug hate for Roma too, the dirtiest fucking football team (over the last decade) to grace turf.

Want Barca to fuck Man Utd tho

Edited by OllieCFC

Celtic....I can't find a word that describes my dislike of them.

Manure.... Arrogant wankers. You're Man Utd, you'll do what you want ? Well you can suck my balls and call me Shirley. I can't wait to ram those words so far down their throats.

Liverpool....Constantly living on past glories. Welcome to the here and now.....Losers.

In Order

1. Liverpool - Live in the past and about 3/4 of the fans have horrible attitude

2. Man United - Think there great and have to win everything, and a bunch of sore losers

3. Arsenal - Mainly because there a london club

4. Spurs - That shit song 'When The Spurs Go Marching In' just does my head in

5. Leeds - Leeds are just something to hate

6. Everton - Just hate them plain and simple

The amount of Barca and foreign teams surprises me as we aint even in their league to be a rival, let alone to hate them. I'm starting to wonder how many ppl here actually support Chelsea.

I disagree, I think we have what it takes to play against them.

uh??? HELL NO!!! Hell, I didn't even watch the semis. If you want to label me a hater, go ahead. I view the world via my Blue tinted glasses. Everyone else can kick rocks as far as I am concern. I rather watch some fools in the MLS run around & snap legs than that freakin' diving contest w/ Nani & the rest of barca. Nope, I will probably go fishin' that day.

I wouldn't go that far mate but I agree, call me bitter or ignorant but I've never watched a CL game after we've been kicked out.

Will you be watching the CL final this year ??

ava-trollface-100.jpg?v0

My hatred for Barcelona knows no bounds. I will actually be cheering for United's scum butt in this game. But no, I doubt I'll watch it. And to whoever said we couldn't play with someone like Barcelona...that is only true this particular year. Last year we would have made them look silly, and in 2009...well, we already know that story.

I wouldn't go that far mate but I agree, call me bitter or ignorant but I've never watched a CL game after we've been kicked out.

Ok, I got caught up in the emotion of the situation, but you got my drift ;) BTW, in terms of hate. At the top of the list it is le arse. Arrogant, snobby, pompous, I could go on & on. I guess I was bitter when I first really followed Chelsea, The Blues could never beat le arse. Then I had the unfortunate opportunity to interact w/ their fans. That is why I will never, ever hate on Wayne Bridge. He should me the Light on a cool March evening @ Highbury. True, I have hate for manure, l'puke & spudz, but for me le arse takes the cake. Especially when you read comments from freakin' le voyeur, Henry or even van Persie who recently was speaking of Chelsea & they didn't even play them. No that hate goes deep, so that is why I hold this Awesome moment soo high:

I'm not especially good at hating people (I think the most I've gotten to on an average day is a strong dislike), but I definitely know where it comes from.(the blue genes - lol blue genes - install a sort of race memory in the lot of us, don't they? ;D). However, if I were to place a couple of strong dislikes, they would be Manchester United and Barcelona. Coming up behind them would be Arsenal and Everton.

I "get" the Liverpool rivalry because I was watching as it was hotting up. It's mostly a source of amusement for me, though. :P

re: non-football teams - The New York Yankees. (I apologise if anyone here is a Yankees fan, but I'm a Mariners fan, and ... yeah. That's pretty much all the explaining I need to do. xD)