Most Hated Team ?

dave30

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every team has its share of extreme fans. Italian & Spanish football is marred with them!

Thats a very goood point but i have never heard of Extreme elements of Spanish or Italian fans directly disrespecting the Heroic Work of the Great British Forces past or present who risk their lives day in day out to protect our culture or freedom

Come on guys does nobody share my intense hatred for those scum in Green and White ha ha

i Cant believe i team whos fans would create and fly this lag aren't top of everybody's list

http://www.google.co...=1t:429,r:5,s:0

Flag *

Chelsea never play Celtic, why would we hate them? I follow Celtic in Scotland, Gary Hooper is a quality player.

Thats a very goood point but i have never heard of Extreme elements of Spanish or Italian fans directly disrespecting the Heroic Work of the Great British Forces past or present who risk their lives day in day out to protect our culture or freedom

Racism is just as bad as disrespecting those who sacrificed their lives though. Like I said, it's a minority of fans, I'm certain 99% of Celtic fans didn't agree with those banners.

Racism is just as bad as disrespecting those who sacrificed their lives though. Like I said, it's a minority of fans, I'm certain 99% of Celtic fans didn't agree with those banners.

hmmm 99% not sure about that i can see your point of view though

Big fuck, People say worse shit than that all the time. From what I know half of the Green Bridage didn't even agree with it so stop going on about it.

fair enough i just giving you a reason why i dislike them since you asked mate

It has to be Utd for me, mainly because i have had to put up with so many armchair fans over their successful period, they like to 'give it large' when it's going fine and dandy for them but then go missing for months when they are having a shit season which unfortunately is not very often! :angry:

i`ve served in the British army and there were loads of Celtic fans serving alongside me,top boys the majority of them....which illustrates both how ignorant the fans who unfurled those banners are and that not all Roman Catholics and Celtic fans are the same..and that`s coming from a man raised in a Protestant Catholic household.

i`ve served in the British army and there were loads of Celtic fans serving alongside me,top boys the majority of them....which illustrates both how ignorant the fans who unfurled those banners are and that not all Roman Catholics and Celtic fans are the same..and that`s coming from a man raised in a Protestant Catholic household.

fair enough matey i understand the vast majority of Roman Catholics or Celtic fans would condemn such things and i know its only a minority that support / glorify the i.r.a or other such things. Up most respect to you and the Celtic fans for serving in the army biggrin.gif