Chelsea 3-0 West Ham

BlueLion.

Fucking hell, when Torres scored i opened the Vodka, done practically the whole bottle, threw up violently in the toilet, fell asleep with all my clothes still on and woke up at 04:56am feeling like absolute death. I will never again take Vodka so lightly, specially when its 90% proof.

I could watch the goal again and again, in fact i loved all the goals, the finishes were all brilliant and its good to see Malouda FINALLY put his fucking foot through the ball, HIT IT! I loved yesterday. 3-0 was a bit harsh but we coulda had 7. Should've been 7-3 in truth, that woulda been good to watch, almost like Real Madrid yesterday.

http://hastorresscoredforchelsea.com/

TORRES.jpg

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

But you are right about watching the goal over and over again. Actually I downloaded the goal and have it on my PC desktop. But I really really love BBC's commentary (MOTD) when Nando scores, it is mental lol.

So glad I had the forum to come read about the game :( since I am in Shanghai and didn't get the game. I'm going to add to my list of things to do: FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE CHELSEA GAMES ... granted it is a really, really long list right now and full of things like find a new house, find a new school ... oh and figure out what I can bring with us

Sounds like it was a good game :) I'm sorry I missed Torres's first goal!!

Was surprised by how happy I was for Fernando when he scored :lol:. And to see The Bridge explode like that was great to see, hope it helped boost his confidence even more. But this is only step 1 for Torres. If he goes on another goalles run, he'll get slated again. So he has to add a goal or two to his tally in the remaining games.

That first goal was absolute class well, great build-up.

You and Ray get there early don't you :lol:

You call that early, I actually got to the Bridge about 1 :lol:

I know that was early, but I had bloody engineering works on part of my railyway line as they're rebuilding a bridge, also I wanted to renew my season tickets :)

What did Grant say? Magicianhappy.gif

2049264134821.jpg

Could have said " Don't worry,next season I'll make sure you start every game."

or

"Come on,score against us and send us down,I've got a get out clause so I don't have to manage in the Championship."

or

"It's only Rob Green in goal,I've seen how shit he is in training. If you can't score today there must be something wrong with you."

Not going to name-names as all it does is start an unneeded flame war.

Not gonna make TC a hostile forum.

I can promise I've been one of his biggest fans. I've wanted him starting more,especially partnering Drogba. Given time i'm convinced it can work,plus they've barely played together so nobody can say it's failed. I've been mad at Carlo for giving Torres 15 mins. here and there or taking him off when needing a goal (or 2) ie Man u away in the CL.

Here's hoping for more goals,however i'm not too sure if even i'd start him next game,might disrupt things atm whilst we've got a small outside chance of winning the league.

I thibk with Malouda's perfomance and GOAL, its official. MALOUDA AINT GOING NOWHERE. Why does he start finding his feet when the transfer window is getting closer? food for thought. The goal was fantastic. unstoppable screamer. Fuck you Malouda, I wanted you OUT but now................:whistling:

And espically after last week scoring but being offside..this week just awwwwwwwww.Thought he was gana miss again or go sliding over but :D

That clip just makes me stupidly smile.His reaction,crowd reaction and players reaction just awwwwww.

Petr Čech on the moments after Nando's goal: 'The yell inside the stadium was completely incredible. It remided me of the Champions League Final or the Wigan game on the very last day of the last season when we were playing for absolutely everything. The fans were excited.'

Cech made some bloody great saves yesterday..infact okay he had dodgy spells at times but that mainly due to the defence dissapearing but still he's been pretty soild most of the season....deserves some recognation but doubt he'll get it :(