Chelsea 3-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

Would certainly be an interesting team if the players were listed by their position :lol:

Cech

Lampard - Essien - Luiz - Cole

Drogba

Mikel - Malouda

Ferreira - Kalou - Terry

memories of Ranieri ,,,,evryone took a turn at left back

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck is the point from playing this team , we have nothing to lose or to win . 99% we will be 2nd or 3rd by the end of the league . so just fuckin play torres and benayoun , let them gel with the team

i feel sorry for torres to be managed by that coward manager , i bet he is not playing torres because everyone has blamed him for starting him against man utd not because he thinks it's better for the future of the team .

can't wait till you get the boot , carlo .

what the fuck is the point from playing this team , we have nothing to lose or to win . 99% we will be 2nd or 3rd by the end of the league . so just fuckin play torres and benayoun , let them gel with the team

i feel sorry for torres to be managed by that coward manager , i bet he is not playing torres because everyone has blamed him for starting him against man utd not because he thinks it's better for the future of the team .

He started Torres against the tough teams and when that didn't work, he's dropped him. Whereas he should have been giving Torres time against the lesser side to help with his confidence. But that was two months ago and now with only 6 games left, and Chelsea with a tiny chance of catching ManU--Ancelotti is retreating to the tried and true. It's a screwed up situation but you can understand why Ancelotti is playing it safe now. Too bad his prior management contributed to the current situation.

Takes some balls not to play Abramovich's new pet.

Drogba's form lately has been close to his absolute best, however unless we really believe we can cause a huge upset and win the league, I just dont understand why Torres isn't playing, all its doing is building the media pressure on him, its fueling the theory that Ancelotti prefers Drogba over Torres and thats sure to kill whatever confidence Fernando has.

Anyway I never feel overly convinced when Paulo Ferreira is in the side, great servant but I just dont have the same confidence in him as I have in Ivanovic, hopefully we can scrape a win but it will be tough.

Finishing 2nd gets you a hell of a lot more money than finishing 3rd...We have everything to play for.

Drogba's form lately has been close to his absolute best, however unless we really believe we can cause a huge upset and win the league, I just dont understand why Torres isn't playing, all its doing is building the media pressure on him, its fueling the theory that Ancelotti prefers Drogba over Torres and thats sure to kill whatever confidence Fernando has.

Anyway I never feel overly convinced when Paulo Ferreira is in the side, great servant but I just dont have the same confidence in him as I have in Ivanovic, hopefully we can scrape a win but it will be tough.

The thing is, the 4-3-3 formation is the best formation for our team so there's only room for one striker. It's only logical you pick the in-form Drogba over the out of form Torres.