Chelsea 3-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time we were 'back in it', we fucked it up at Stoke. Hence I would rather stay on the ground and fully enjoy the fact we are above Arsenal finally. Let's what happens next...but gooners screwed it up again :champions:

Anything new?

One thing I noticed: since the defeat against United, Torres never was a starting XI.

It means that this is on Carlos mind: "Fuck you Roman, I will leave in the summer anyway, so I will decide who will start".

Well, for starters it would write off any hopes Arsenal have of winning the title.... :chai:

Tbh I couldn't care less about Arsenal & with their run in & current form they have no chance, even though It's unlikely that we will the Prem, Arse must beat Man U to give us any hope of winning it.

We shouldn't worry about him. If I was roman i'd be losing sleep though.But then again if I was Roman I wouldn't have spent such an obscene amount in the first place.

If I was Roman.... to be Roman for a day. I could live off that.

If I was Roman.... to be Roman for a day. I could live off that.

I don't understand why you'd pay £50m on a player when in 5 years time he'll be gone. Should definately have given it to me instead.

Great results. Keeping my feet on the ground though second place Finnish when we all thought we would struggle to get city ain't so bad:) just gotta keep winning and see what happens.

Spuz... I see your point but could you change your signature? The manager doesn't win us the games, the players do.

Well if it's so offensive yes. However i'll disagree with you there,the manager does win games too. You said yourself as soon as we changed to the diamond we played poorly. That's the managers doing.