Chelsea 3-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

If we'll win all of the remaining games i'm pretty sure we will finish 2nd.

The problem is: Tottenham, Everton, and Man Utd- that's 9 points that im very doubtful if we can achieve all of them.

Lol just imagine us winning the title after this horrible season.

Don't you just love the Premier League?:lol:

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Utd's run in is fucking difficult having us, Arse, Blackburn away and Everton home. They are in a good position but i'd still be a tad concerned if i was a manc. It could blow up big style.

If we keep winning, we will put a bit of pressure on them.

Exactly, which makes this game against Birmingham really important to win!! If we lose or draw this, we won't win it, full stop!

As long as the Arsenal cunts don't win it, I'll be happy!

We don't have a chance with winning the league in my opinion. The damage has been done and we have to go to Old Trafford and Goodison Park still. I think if we get twelve points from our four home matches, and either a couple of draws at United and Everton or maybe a win in one of those games, I think we'll finish second with a little bit to spare. Four wins and two draws from the last six games will do me nicely.

I disagree, I'm sure Torres can score a couple before the season is finished. He's has so many close moments!

Yeh exactly!!! Our paper boy be happy if he dont with his bet!!

Tough game,expecting us to draw tbh seeing as we can close the gap on Arsenal.And half the time when Man U mess up so do we..hopfully though....

We don't have a chance with winning the league in my opinion. The damage has been done and we have to go to Old Trafford and Goodison Park still.

Old Trafford and Goodison Park have always been difficult venue's to go to, so I agree with you there. However, apart from our European exit to United, we've got a really good record over there. Only 3 times in the last few years have we lost to them. And since they knocked us out of Europe, their form has been a little soggy of late, losing to Citeh in the FA Cup, and only salvaging a draw at Newcastle. I believe we will draw at Old Trafford, but my heart certainly believes we can go there and get something vital. If they have already won the league before they play us, they won't have much of a strong team out.

had a shock there thought ess was at cb and no JT

Would certainly be an interesting team if the players were listed by their position :lol:

Cech

Lampard - Essien - Luiz - Cole

Drogba

Mikel - Malouda

Ferreira - Kalou - Terry